{Chapter Twenty-Four}

Pennywise carried you to his lair, tears still filling his eyes. He gently set you down, wiping his face and taking a deep breath. His bright blue eyes glowed brightly as he sat down at the edge of the bed, putting his head in his hands.

He started mumbling to himself, leaving you sitting there with a confused and sad expression. "(Y/N)...now's your chance..tell him.." the plush's voice whispered in your head, giggling afterwards. "Tell him..while he's calm and collective."

You slowly started to move towards Pennywise, tapping his shoulder gently. "Penny...can I tell you something..?" you whispered, sitting close to him and staring at his lifeless blue eyes. "I...um..yeah, sure. Er..what is it?" he asked pulling you onto his lap.

You hesitated, your face turning bright red. "So...ya know how I'm going to have a baby..right?" you asked, fidgeting with your shirt. Pennywise nodded and smiled, setting his hand on your stomach. "Of course, sweet cake!"

"W-Well...it turns out, I'm going to have twins..instead of one child." you said slowly, smiling. You stared at Pennywise, waiting for him to freak out or get mad.

"Twins? Why, that's terrific! Double the trouble!" he exclaimed, hugging you close to him. You felt relieved but also confused.

"What is that supposed to mean..?" you asked quietly and pulled away a bit, staring at the clown with narrowed eyes. Pennywise giggled and kissed your forehead.

"Aww, come on sweet cake! I didn't mean anything bad! Just, well, now that I am going to be the father of two little kiddies I get to teach them how to be a clown!" he rambled happily, giggling. "Anyway, I'm going to go get you something to eat! Stay here!"

He set you on the bed again and stood up, running off. You sighed and sat there, watching him leave. You eventually looked around an spotted the plush sitting on the mattress, right next to you.

"Good job (Y/N)! You did it!" the plush said happily, giggling. "Welp, I guess you don't need my help anymore!" he exclaimed, starting to fade from existence. You stared at the plush, quickly shaking your head. "N-No, don't leave! I-I might need your help again!" you whined, picking the plush up and shaking it gently.

The light in the plush's eyes was gone now. It was just a toy now...oh well.

You sat there, nausea teasing you and the cold air nipping at your face every once in a while. You had so many mixed emotions about this. About staying there with such an unpredictable character. About having children that probably weren't even human.

Exhausted, you sat back and stared at the ceiling, wishing it was a bright starry sky again. It didn't change. Nothing did. Nothing except the air around you. It seemed...tense. Like you and the space around you was waiting for Pennywise to come back and do something stupid.

You thought of the clown..as much as you hated admitting it, he really wasn't a threat anymore. He never really acted crazy anymore. It scared you more then when he was crazy. You tried to change you mind over to something else but couldn't. Pennywise stayed in your head.

You thought about how cute he was when he was calm and happy. It made you smile slightly, though you tried desperately to fight it. His bright blue eyes always made you feel warm and fuzzy inside, even if they could change to that orange color you had learned to hate.

A few minutes seemed like hours to you, and you jolted up when you heard footsteps coming from behind you. You turned around to see Pennywise standing there, holding something behind his back.

"Heya sweet cake! I'm back!" he said excitedly and booped your nose, his bunny teeth glistening slightly in the dim light. "Here.."

He handed you something wrapped in paper. Turned out to be a donut and some sort of cake. "A sweet cake for my sweet cake!" Pennywise explained and giggled. You tried not to laugh and took a bite from the cake, savoring the flavor.

"Where'd you even get this stuff?" you asked, taking another bite from your 'treat'. "I have my ways." he said bluntly, then sat down next to you.

You shrugged and continued to eat, not making eye contact with him. When you finished, Pennywise gently grabbed your chin and turned your face so you were looking at him.

His eyes became half lidded as he let his tongue hang out of his mouth. You blushed hard as he leaned in and licked a spot on your cheek. When he pulled away, he giggled and shrugged slightly. "Sorry..you had something on your face."