Golden eyes ?...

" thank you anyway ..." I mumbled as the cab driver drove off.....
*well, I guess I should've brought more money then huh*
I thought walking my ass all the way to Beacon Hills, I was maybe a mile and a half out, not too far, but once the cab driver realized I didn't have enough money, he didn't hesitate to kick me out of the car.....

STILES POV:
"What the hell, she should be here already, what's taking her so long!?" I couldn't help but be upset and worried. Where was Lacey?
"Stiles, I'm sure she's fine okay, she's obviously strong. She probably just hit traffic," Scott said, very calmly I might add,....

"yeah, or she has been attacked by a bunch of ASSASSINS and is lying in a ditch somewhere, DEAD!" Nobody knows how terrified I am right now. If anybody knows anything close to what I'm feeling , it's Scott.

"Okay, who is this again?" Oh gosh Liam.

"LIAM, how many times do we have to tell you, this is my sister, my little baby, defenseless, HUMAN but yet on the top of the freaking Deadpool!!... sister" Jesus, how hard is it to remember?!

"Okay, how about Liam and I go out and keep an eye out for her, we will go look around to see if we can find her. Alright?" Scott just starred at me, waiting for me to give my final answer

"fine, just if you find her, come STRAIGHT here, no bathroom breaks or even walking, you get your werewolf asses and run her here!" I started shouting.

"Don't worry okay, we will. Liam, you go to the front of the town, and I'll go opposite. Don't worry stiles, she's okay." Oh Scott, how the hell was be always optimistic in situations like this? I get it, he's an alpha.
But that doesn't mean that you automatically gain sense of the world. He must still be worried, he has to be. I mean, he is still human...

LIAM POV;
"Stiles seems very protective of her.." I mean don't get me wrong, I get the whole family sibling thing but he seems to treat her like she's a newborn baby , or more like his Jeep...

" well of course he's protective, she's his little sister, and she's also mine. If I let stiles know that I was worried too, he would lose his mind. She means everything to him, and me. You really have no idea who your about to meet." I seriously doubt that...

Who the hell is this person? I've never even heard of her. I mean, how important can she really be? he's talking about her like she was Allison..or God.
"Okay Liam, I'm gonna head this way, you head over there"
he said, pointing towards the town entrance

" if you find her, don't try to find me, go straight to the house" he had a serious look on his face, as if we were going into war.

"Scott, what if she just hit traffic or something? What if she just got caught up?" He kinda starred down at the floor, blacking out. He had one of those faces that you get when you suddenly have a flashback in a TV show. I was just about to start waving my hand in front of his face, but he quickly shook his head, then had backed up from his current spot.

"No, she definitely should have been here already, her plane landed 3 hours ago, and the airport is only 1 hour  away. So even if she hit traffic, she should be here. Just stick to the plan" and with that he left..

LACEYS POV;
"Alright, I'm only about 20 minutes from the town, ha, I got this" I very proudly said to myself. I tried to run as most of the distance as I could, but of course, my luggage and everything slowed me down. I also wanted to hurry as fast as I could. I couldn't wait to see stiles, Scott, dad, Melissa, and Lydia! I've missed them so much. But also, From what I remember, it would randomly start raining in Beacon hills. And I wasn't really up for getting wet right now....