Berserkers

LACEYS POV;
Well after last night. I wasn't exactly ready to jump on right in, but I had to know, I needed to know what I am. I'm at the top of this Deadpool thing, as in, number 1 on the list, I was worth more than the true alpha. That's crazy. No one knows what I am, but I'm already healed from getting hit by a car, and from falling down the stairs and hurting my ankle. But so far, nothing else, other than super hearing every now and then. Scott and 'Deaton' don't think that I'm a werewolf, or a banshee, or kitsune. So, that's fun. But right now, I am on my way to Scott's house, for a 'pack meeting' i don't know, I'm still trying to get used to this stuff. As I walked in, everyone's stares landed on me..

"what?"

"Umm, we have a plan.... and we don't think your gonna like it" Liam explained...

"well, what is it?" They all explained the plain, my eyes grew bigger at every second of them explaining, hell no, this is crazy.

"Okay no. No no no. This is not happening. There is no way in hell you are going to 'die' for the benefactor to come. Kill me. I'm worth the most money, they would definitely come if it was me..". Stiles, Scott, and Liam all shot up to me

"NO!!"

They all said at the same time, which creeped me out a bit.

"It's kinda true guys, they would come for sure, and she is worth the most" malia explained, I wasn't really too sure about her since I had just met the whole 'pack' after Scott and Liam showed me their eyes. especially since she's dating my brother.

"The answer is no. I won't let you do it" Liam said, grabbing my arm and putting me behind him, as if protecting me from everyone else

"Yeah, I'm gonna agree with little I.E.D over there, your not going to die, not when I just got you back."

"But stiles, I wouldn't be dying, I would be close to dying, there's a huge difference" They all just looked at me with dumb expressions

"no, there really isn't, and I'm going to be the one to do this, I'm not letting you put yourself in harms way." Scott said sternly. Alright, so this is the plan I guess...
~~~~~~~~~
"Are we really doing this" Liam looked so scared, I knew how he felt... as they were all talking I slowly drifted away... I can't believe we are doing this. This is crazy and idiotic. Which are both describing my brother, but even for him. All of his was crazy, everything. The supernatural world. I don't know if I can do this. I'm not even THAT much supernatural, all I can do is slightly heal, and hear things sometimes. That's it, nothing else. I mean what if som-

"Hey, you Okay there?" Stiles asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh, yeah. Yeah I'm okay. Just ya know. This is all super crazy ha ha." I smiled slightly, looking down to the floor

"I know, but hey, everything is going to be okay. We will figure this out, the two of us, together." I gave him a smile and rested my head on his shoulder . Ahh, I loved when he would say this too me. Since the moment our mom died, stiles would always tell me that. It always made me feel like everything was going to be okay, and that nothing bad would ever happen or anything. It was our thing...

"is it supposed to look like that?" I looked up at Kira then stiles walked over
"no, no it's not"

"That's on the roof, someone needs to go up there." I looked at them.

"I'll go" Kira chirped up.

"So will I" I said, standing up

"No"

"definitely not" Liam and stiles both said, moving closer to me.

"There's no way in hell you are going to go up there, you don't know your powers yet, those things could kill you. And what about you Kira?"
"It's okay, I'll bring this" she said as she whipped out her katana
"see I'll be fine, she's got that"

Liam just looked at me and pulled me aside.
"Please, please don't go up there, we need you,...I need you. If anything ever happened to you, I'd lose my mind. It would kill me. I don't know what I would do." He wouldn't make eye contact, i cupped his face with my hands and made him look at me .

"I promise, that I will not get hurt Okay. I will be fine. You have nothing to worry about" I was now leaning my forehead against his

"And besides, if those things hurt you up there, someones gotta be there to kick their ass, and that will be me" He look at me, knowing that I wouldn't back down.

"Okay fine, but I'm going to" he stated louder, so the others would hear.

"What, Lacey, you can't go" stiles was now gripping onto my arm

"stiles, I love you, but I gotta do this on my own, and you need to let me. I'm going" I gave him a look, and he slowly let go.

"Okay fine, but the three of you are coming straight back!!" Then the three of us started running up to the roof. When we got to the roof we started walking, looking around to see sparks flying from the power box...

"It looks like it's someone messed with it" Liam walking right next to me

"looks like someone did" Kira said blankly, turning to two berserkers running towards us.

"Lacey run!!!" After that the berserkers went straight for Liam and Kira. All of them fighting and blocking the hits. Kira looked like she was handling herself pretty good, I then looked towards Liam, just in time to see the monster push him back, flying into the wall, it slowly started to walk towards Liam, who was now panting on the floor. Just before the berserker grabbed onto Liam, I ran and slide my way in front of him, making him grab me. It grabbed my neck, slowly strangling me as it lifted me up in the air. Liam had realized what was happening and started getting up.

"Lacey no!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" My airways were open just enough for me too let out a terrifying screech.. the monster had jabbed a rigid bone right into my stomach, making it poke out of my back. I gasped for air, I could already start to taste the metallic tingling in my mouth ...

"LACEY!!!!!!!" I could hear Liam shouting from the floor ....

"LIAM, LACEY, RUNN!!" I could here Kira yell. It just looked at be bluntly, then snapped the bone out of my body, making me fall onto the cold floor, everything was cold....