Family gathering

How many people are in these freaking tunnels?!?

"You see, that's a family heirloom. So I'd like it back please."
Sebastian stood some feet away from us but inches closer, holding his hand out as if we were just going to hand it over to him
The nerve.

"You can have it, just give us mason." Scott replied

"Unfortunately, I would not know where to begin. And while I've benefited from his memories, I don't have much use for and alter ego."

Scott tilted his head to look at Liam and I, we both understood and nodded.

My eyes glowed as I got my body ready for any possible fight.
"You want it?" Scott transformed into his werewolf self and made his eyes glow a bright blood red
"Then come and get it."

Sebastian fixed his stance and his eyes glowed blue, leaning low and releasing growl.
He farted off straight for us until I twisted my wrist back, breaking one of his legs. He bowled out in pain as I continued to break multiple bones.

His body started to surround in Blake smoke that I was all too familiar with.

"Scott! Cane!" I shouted, he threw the cane to my side as I successfully caught it.
Sebastian's figure grew larger as more smoke covered his body

An enormous howl erupted from the cloud of smoke as the Beast jumped out and attacked Scott and Liam.
I backed up slowly as they all fought.
Standing on the sidelines, I was slowly stopping the beast from reaching his full power.

My arms were gently waving around my body as red smoke surrounded me, I flicked my wrist in the beasts direction and caught his fist that was about to sink into Liams face.
The beast face snapped towards me as I threw him against the cement walls, creating a crater.

He whimpered as he got up again and was punched in the face by Scott. One at a time, Liam and Scott attacked him from opposing sides, confusing the beast as much as they could.

But Sebastian quickly solved there fighting pattern and caught them in the act. Throwing both of them against opposite sides of the tunnel.

I found this as my chance and raced towards the beast with the pike.
Just as I was about to slash the beast. His body stuffed as his hand sped to my neck, clutching it.

I let out a slight gasp as the beast lifted my body into the air, snatching the pike away from me and tossing in away.
"You are strong. There's no doubt about that. But NONE OF YOU, fight the with the killer instinct, let me show you how to go frog eh throat." Sebastian said, closing his hold on my neck, making it harder to breathe by the second.

At the corner of my eye I saw Liam pick up the pike and attempt at charging

"Liam wait!" I choked out. Making him and Scott look at me
"W-we can sti-ll s-save mason" I stuttered, losing my words and breathe

"But who's gonna save you!" Liam shouted back at me

"What kind of werewolves are you?" Sebastian scoffed, chuckling at us. Full of rage Scott and Liam charged at the beast.

Sebastian smacked Liam against the wall and clutched Scott's throat with his other fist. His grip on us grew tighter as I started to see black spots. Just as I was about to lose consciousness. I saw Allison.

She was right next to me, smiling as I saw her do in Scott's memories. She was beautiful.

"A-allison?" I choked out, letting tears slip from my eyes

She nodded her head slightly and smiled at me. Holding my hands and standing with me
Why was she here?

"Marie-Jeanne" Sebastian wheezed out.
It snapped me out of my daze as I looked at him. He was scared and afraid.