Dreading the doctors

I woke up to the bright sun seeping through the blinds.
My eyelids loosely blinked as I stretched my body as far as they stretched
This was probably the first time of me getting sleep, whatever they gave me felt good...
I kicked off my blanket and got dressed. I twirled around my room, noticing that I was back home. God have I missed this room. I hated being away from it. It has all of my pictures with friends and family... of my mom..
Yes, I love dad and he's amazing, but growing up with only a dad and two brothers wasn't easy. I needed a mom, every girl did. There were certain needs that could only be done by moms. Like when you have a broken heart, or you go on your first date. Or when you start your period for the first time. And many more.

And for once, I'm actually excited to go to school. I can't wait, to be around people.
Man, I really need to get ahold of what was in that shot...

I skipped over to my closet to get out one of my favorite dresses and draped it over myself. It was a blue short dress with yellow sunflowers all over it and a brown belt across my waist. With my brown tie up ankle boots that Lydia had bought me for one of my birthdays

 With my brown tie up ankle boots that Lydia had bought me for one of my birthdays

Finally, for once I was feeling like I used too. I felt kinda normal. Almost as if everything was okay. There was no pain, no voices.
Like how it was when I had no powers

I trotted downstairs, grabbed my bag only to see the door wide open with three boys standing on the outside of it.
Scott. Stiles. Liam.

"Uhh... hi" I said, waving my hand at them then grabbing an apple from the kitchen and walking back
"Why are you guys just sanding out there?" I asked tilting my head to the side as the three boys just stood there staring at me. Looking curious but also scared.

"Umm... well" Scott rubbed the back of his neck while stiles had his arms placed on his hips, and Liam was just there with his head hanging low.
I listened in on their hearts beats to hear all of them going crazy, especially Liams

"Guys what's going on?" I walked towards them and right before I walked through the door, a force sent me flying back into the hallway of my house.
My arms flailed around until I hit the hard wood floor, sliding across until my back and head hit the wall.
"Ahhh" I held my head and slowly lifted myself up slowly, holding onto the wall
I twisted my head to look at all three of them and flashed my red eyes at them

They all looked scared shitless, and frozen...
they froze in place as I slowly and carefully walked closer to them, stopping right in front of the door.
I reached my hand out and touched what felt like a force field
"You didn't." I growled

"We can't have you outside right now. Something is going on inside of you and we need to figure it out." Scott eased

"And your powers are draining you. Look, your arm still hasn't healed from when Tracy cut you."

I looked down to still see multiple little red cuts from where her nails dug in.
I closed my eyes tightly and looked back up at the three boys standing in front of me.