Wonderful

Holy shit.
It felt so right, but I feel like it was wrong.
But that voice. That voice inside me tells me that he's the one. The one I'm supposed to be with. My, mate or something like that.

I turned in my bed and saw him sleeping right besides me. The sun streaming threw the blinds and lighting up his perfectly sculpted features. His sharp jawline, leading over and bringing out his perfect lips.

"It's rude to stare ya know.." he grumbled out with that famous roughy voice. It sent chills down my back as I shifted my body, pulling myself up and sitting up against my bed frame

I didn't say any word as I waited for Theo to fully wake up. He tossed around for a few seconds, fully stretching his body out, reaching his arms at their full capacities.
"So.. last night." I said shyly, not even knowing what to say after he answers

"Last night. Never thought you would call" I saw a smirk coming off of him

"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows

"Well, I tried to get you to open your eyes. But you were always glued to Liams side. You acted as your souls were literally bonded together. But I'm glad you finally see clearly now."
His hands snaked up my side and gripped onto
My waist, tugging at me and sliding my body closer to his

"Souls,... bonded?" I slightly said to myself

"Yeah..."
his voice echoed in my head, as if he was far away in a tunnel or something. I looked around the room and I couldn't see Theo anymore...

I looked around and I saw that I was in Deatons vet. I stood right in front of Deaton, Scott, Stiles, Liam.... and me..

I saw Deaton sprinkle this dust over us, and Liam and I started glowing gold

* "What is this?" Stiles asked, grabbing my hand and inspecting it

"Their bonding mark" Deaton replied in what seemed like a sigh of relief

"What is that?" Stiles said in a staccato form

"Its a marking on the body that bonds two souls forever. Some books even say that this mark is carved into their bones once it is given."

Deaton grabbed Liams arm and caressed it with his hand, looking over the detail

"It seems that yours is the moon, considering the moon is almost the source of all magical power"

"How did they get this bond?" Scott asked

"Well. It is extremely Rare. I've never heard of it actually happening. But the books say that two souls must be united through a great deal of hardship and passion."

I saw stiles pretending to gag in the corner of my eye

"And apparently, Mother Nature has decided you too soul mates."

"Their mates?" Scott asked in a low toned voice

"Yes, it appears they are...."
This situation only made me wonder one thing. Why weren't Scott and Allison mates?....

"Okay, so they are mates now. What does that even mean, what happens?"

"Well, we know now that they can feel each other. As they grow stronger together, so will their bond. Eventually, they will be able to feel each others feelings and pain. They will be able to feel everything about each other. As if they have one soul"

I looked at Liam and saw him smiling at me, which I did not return. Liam is going to have to go through so much pain, just because of me. *