New intell

LACEYS POV;
"How late? Are they always late?" Liam with his eyebrows furrowed

"They are just going to be late Okay, but don't worry, I've been practicing. I'm getting good. Really good."

Stiles was winking at us, then left on the too the field

"Oh gosh, we are gonna lose, this is going to be horrible. I'm gonna lose control." I put my hand on Liams shoulder, then guided it to his face

"You won't lose control, I will be right here, the entire time. If you start to feel it, just look at me." Liams gaze became soft, he leaned in and kissed me softly. It wasn't rushed or rough, it was passionate and slow.

"How did I ever get so lucky to find you?.." Liam breathed out, as he looked down towards me

"DUNBAR!!! LITTLE STILINSKI!!! GET OVER HERE!!!" Coach finstock yelled
I rolled my eyes as Liam and I jogged over to coach

"Dunbar, get your ass on the field. Little stilinski, your assistant coach." He threw me a whistle and Liam ran over to the field as I put it around my neck. I knew that this was going to be tough on Liam, the full moon is in 24 hours, and he isn't in full control yet. And knowing that our alpha isn't here, is hard. But not as hard as having to listen to coach Finstock take out his anger, from the absence of Scott and Kira, on everyone in his path....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"STILES!!! You can't go!! Do you even know where they are?! What if you get hurt?!" I shouted. Coach was too busy being yelling at the game and his players to notice my little argument with stiles

"Lacey, I will be fine. But I need to find him Lacey, I know that you understand that.." 

"What are you going to tell coach?.." Liam asked

"Don't tell coach anything." He replied

I tilted my head, knowing that Scott and stiles are like brothers, and I know that if stiles went missing, I would go crazy and do anything to find him.
"okay." I signed

"What?! What about me? What about the game. Stiles, you can't leave me here" Liam was frantic, he looked like he was about to lose control....

"Stiles, go." After I said that, I gave him a look, telling him to be safe, he nodded than ran off of

"Lacey! Out of everyone who would want stiles to be safe it would be you, why are you saying yes right now?!"

"Because Liam. Scott is stile's brother. If stiles were missing, no one would be able to stop me from finding him, not even you. so I can't expect him to just wait around either." I started raising my voice as my hand crept its way up to his chest to calm him down, but mainly to make sure that he didn't move.

"Now, I understand that the full moon is tomorrow, and that is making you nervous, but you still have time Okay..... now go out here and kick some prep ass."