Now informed...

Just a heads up. I don't know exactly what they say in the episodes, so it might be a little different than what they actually say
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LACEYS POV;
  "LACEY!!! I GOT TO GO TO THE SCHOOL!!!! BE HOME SOON!!!!" I woke up from the shouting I heard from downstairs, then I heard Stiles's Jeep pulling out of the driveway. I looked at my phone and saw that I had gotten two messages

Unknown:
From : hey, it's Scott, I'm guessing stiles didn't really talk much about anything last night, so after our testing at the school today, I'll come to your house and tell you everything... sound good? Text me when you get this..

I added Scott as a contact then texted him back

Scott: brother #2❤️
To: Okay, that sounds good, thank you!! Do good on your testing.

I then looked that my messages to see who the other text was from...

Unknown:
From: hey uh, it's Liam... Scott gave mE your number... I know that everybody is testing today, so I was wondering if you wanted me to come over, we could watch some movies.. or not, if you don't want to, that's totally fine too...

*oh no... there's that feeling again..*

I chuckled at his text, he's cute. I also added his number and texted back

Liam☺️💘:
To: yeah, that would be nice, bring some popcorn ;).... xoxo

I quickly got up and got dressed, I New that every girl should obviously be themselves, especially when a boy was involved, but right now I looked like complete trash, and there was no way in hell I was going to let him see me like this. I went over my bathroom and started the shower. Quickly undressing myself and stepping in singing my favorite song as loud as I could....
🎵Hey, we're all on the same boat, life can really suck sometimes... but hey... can't live in a shadow. So here's a little piece of advice...
Start my kicking off your shoes ,leave 'em right by the door
Then you call a couple friends then you call a few more
Put a drink into your glass that will make you let go, then you find something smooth on the radio..
That makes you wanna sway to left and sway to right, get lost in a groove that'll make you lose your mind , put a smile on your face send you right into a daze no there ain't nothing wrong when a song comes on that makes you wanna swaayyyy, eh-eh heyyy, eh-eh heyyy, oh-oh-ohhh🎵
When I stopped singing I turned around and knocked a bunch of shampoo and conditioner bottles onto the floor, making a •thump• echo through my house, nice going....,then I listened to what sounded like doors closing... did I leave some open? Maybe the wind closed them.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, putting my towel around me tugging the top into the side like a strapless dress. I walked out towards the stairs and immediately hit a another body. We both went tumbling down the stairs, falling on top of one another, then we both stopped at the bottom, leaving me on top of the person. I slightly shook my head then looked around, trying to see who I was on. Then the person lifted their head up to look at me...

Liam.

I starred at him for a few seconds, taking his features in, realizing that I had butterflies every time I saw him, especially right now, ugh! Why does he make me blush so much or feel this way. I barely know him...

"Uhhhh Liam?... why the hell are you in my house?" I said with somewhat of a harsh tone.

"When I knocked on the door it opened, so I came in and then heard the loud thud upstairs, so I went to go see if you were okay..."
I then just stared at him, realizing that I'm still naked in a towel, lying on his chest, very close to his face....