Awake

STILES POV;
"W-what?..."
"You need to get to the hospital, liam found lac-"
I hung up the phone, grabbing my keys and racing to my car

LIAMS POV;
"What the hell happened?!!! You guys were supposed to protect her!!" Stiles had came in, pushing me up against the door.
"Stiles! Let him go. If it weren't for Liam, Lacey would probably be dead right now..."
stiles snapped his head to look in Scott's direction

"What do you mean? What the hell happened?!" He shouted

"Some assassins found her.." I cut in

"They were about to kill her until Liam arrived. He saved her stiles."
Stiles looked back at me with watering eyes as he slowly  let go of my shirt, letting me off of the wall. He started backing up and entered the room that Lacey was in.
Scott, stiles and I all walked into her room before a nurse had stopped us.

"I'm sorry, but she can't have any visitors at this moment."

"I'm her brother though. I need to see her-" stiles said trying to push through the lady
But she held him back.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you can't see her right now. When we are finished I will let you know."
And with that, she closed the door and the curtains...

It must have been about 2 hours, and we were still waiting outside of the room, waiting to be brought in
Every once in a while we could hear her scream, which made all of us anxious.....
Especially me
"What the hell are they doing in there?..." Stiles was pacing the hallway, running his hands through his hair

"They are stitching her up, and cleaning all of the blood off and everything." I added, which earned me a deadly stare from stiles and a nudge in my rib cage from Scott
"Stiles, she will be fine. It's Lacey, she's always fine.."

moments later the nurse opened the door and walked out.
"She is doing fine, there was major bruising done to her, and she had some broken ribs which ended up puncturing one of her lungs. We stitched her up and gave her some medication. She should wake up in about 3 hours or s-" the nurse was quickly interrupted by the gasping coming from inside Laceys hospital room.

Without hesitation we all ran in, to come face to face with a very awake and alert Lacey...
face to face with the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life.....
Her eyes were incredibly Green and big,
Her dirty blonde hair fell perfectly on her side,
Her lips were so pink and gorgeous.
I wonder how to would feel to kiss her right now...
*omg, snap out of it!*

"Lacey?..." stiles asked, cautiously walking towards her as she sat up, her hair falling perfectly along her robe, as her head stayed down. Staring at her sheets.
"Lacey... are you okay?" Scott added as he was now on the other side of the bed.
She was sill in her sitting position, her hands were gripping onto the sheets as she sat there.
The nurse had tried coming in but Scott and stiles blocked her

"Lacey." Was all Scott said before grabbing her hand
A huge gasp escaped from Lacey and Scott. She threw her head back and was now holding onto Scott's hand, digging her nails into him as she was looking straight at the ceiling

"Scott!" I yelled, as I moved right next to him gripping onto his arm. I saw his eyes get blurry.  almost foggy... 

He was staring at the ceiling as if in some kind of trance, they both were..
I looked over at stiles as he nodded, then started shaking his sister
"Lacey. Lacey! You gotta stop that. Please come on, wake up!!"

LACEYS POV;
I could see everything......
every second that he spent with her...