Normal

STILES POV;
"Okay. So let's talk about this, shall we? We are going to somehow get Theo into bringing her back, from wherever they may be. Trick her into using that magic Fairy dust. Get Her and Liam in the same room, and manage to get them kissing...."

Scott just continuously nodded his head, thinking that this plan will totally work no matter what. Deaton on the other hand, held his palm up to the bottom of his chin, rethinking about everything to even realize if it was all possible.

This entire thing is impossible! It's crazy, absolutely insane. I mean, what the actual fuck!
"Okay. We can totally do this" I smiled, giving my usual thumbs up to Scott.
"Now, we just need to find a way into getting Theo back here.."

"No need."

I practically jumped up to the ceiling. Even the sound of his voice alone makes me want to shoot myself, or better yet, him

"Why are you here?" Scott stood up, always being the man of the pack. Probably since he's, ya know, the alpha

"That's not the point, the point is that I'm here. And you wanted me here. So what's the plan?"

God, I could punch this guy straight in the face right now.
"We trick her. We know what to do. All you need is to hand her over."
I stood there with my arms crossed and my foot constantly patting the floor beneath us

"Have at it."
Theo stood out of the way from the door and led his hands out towards his truck.
Deaton stayed silent as Scott hesitantly got up from his sweet and started walking out

"Wait"
I placed my hand against Scott's chest, stopping him from taking any further steps
"This is way too easy. What's the catch?"

Theo stiffened his body and strained his neck in every direction his could, cracking himself.
"She needs help."
It seemed as if those words caused him the most pain to even say
"If she's gonna love me I-... I want her to love me at her own will..."

I looked over to Scott to see him actually feeling a little sorry for this guy. What the hell?!
At least Deaton doesn't give a shit about him. Deaton looks like he wants to absolutely kill this guy. Which I am all for...

"Alright. Can't wait for that NOT to happen. Let's get to work shall we."
I headed out the door in front of everyone else, heading straight for Theos truck.

"Wait uh. Before you open it-"

Well too fucking late.
I open the trucks door and Laceys body practically jumped out at me.
She was entirely limp. Her eyes were droopy and her arms hung from the seats

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Scott shouted. I was still in shock from seeing my little sister this way. To see how far she has come, how this is her life now.

"I had to knock her out. She wouldn't have let me bring her back here if I didn't.."
Theo practically shrugged that off like it was nothing. Like it took nothing to knock her out with whatever he used.

"Let's uhh. Let's just get her inside." Deaton grabbed ahold of her arms and started to drag her body out while Scott and I had her legs, and let me tell you, she's heavier than she looks

~~~~~~~~~

We had managed to tie Lacey up to the metal table. Her ankles and wrists were tied up at each corner, with wolfsbane and mountain ash and basically every restraint we could use to slow her down. Since nothing really works on her. I was glad that Theo left. Obviously he doesn't care that much about Lacey since he had left right after tying her up. Leaving no explanation as to why.