1

I felt my face burn from all the heat... My body sweating like as if I was drenched in water... My legs hurt from all the running. My head ache from a huge headache. My stomach hurt from the daily beating I get from school... and as a usual.... I run away from the bullies before they can get me... Usually Afterschool they pull me to the back of the building and 'talk'. I don't know what they want with me, but they definitely don't want to talk. They beat the living soul out of me. Sometimes if I get lucky, I usually get out of their strong holds and run, yes, they do chase me, but only for a few minutes then they'd stop, But today is not the case... They have been chasing me non-stop. I have already ran 7 blocks and they haven't stopped yet, something might be really bothering them... Yet I continued... I didn't want to stop but I feel like my legs are going to breakdown any second now, and if they catch me... I'm done for..

My heart is racing as fast as my legs.
I can hear their fast footsteps just behind me. I am known for being bullied. The people around don't even try to stop and ask what's wrong. They just do their thing and ignore me... While I'm running for my life.. I turned around a familiar corner and I saw two of the students coming from up front, while three was coming behind me. I panicked and ran into the alleyway hoping that it's not a dead end.

As if the earth hated me, it was a dead end... I panted hard... My hands on my thighs trying to breathe while they surround my entrance. I know this is the end...

" you got some guts running away from us that long bunny boy." The leader gritted his teeth, panting vigorously.

I was scared. I was terrified. All the words you can think of.... I was feeling it. My stomach twists as I see the girl in the group smirking.

" this guy... Needs to pay for what he's done." She smirked.

Then she pulled out something shiny from her pocket... I-it was a knife... I gulped as I felt all my insides just came pouring out my mouth. They stood in front of me with dirty smirks up their faces.

I was still panting while they think of how to torture me. I look for a way out of this mess desperately as they close in on me.

" p-please... I-i didn't d-do anything. P-please, I-I beg y-you!" I was on my knees already as one member came and hold me down on the floor.

" P-please! T-take my m-money! T-take everything! P-please don't kill me!" I shouted in fear as they hover over me. I had my hands around my head so they don't stomp on me like every other time.

" aww. Look bunny boy... Don't be scared... I'll just kill you that's all!" One laughed. Then every body else laughed and I started to whimper as I felt a foot at my stomach. I crouched over and covered my stomach from the vibrating pain.

" Argh!" I grunt as me pulled my head up and smashed my head with a brick.
I fell over and clutched my now bleeding head.

" come on. Don't give up. There's still hope." The leader smiles venomously as he pulls out a gun from his pants.

" p-please. D-don't." I begged on my knees. I dragged my myself over to him and practically begged for my life.

" p-please! I beg of you!" I cried.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

" since your begging..." He make a sympathetic face.