6

Cajun's pov~

I drove as fast as I could to his house. I was over worry. I was scared for him.... Who knows what his parents could do to him?!  As I was driving, I saw some police cars coming from the other direction and is now going the same direction as me. I was glad to know that he called the cops.

As I reached his house, I can hear the banging inside. The police got lined up and told me not to get close and to stay behind the line. I knew they are professionals but I'm not. Jungkook need me and he can't come out... So I have to go in.

" miss! Stay behind the-" I cut off the police as I ran towards the door. I signaled my hand for them to come.

" I told him to call you guys. His parents doesn't know." I said and they nodded.

" break this down." I said at the door.

One man brought his shoulder to break the door. And I was thankful for that. Just as we busted through the doors as the banging from upstairs had stop....

I ran upstairs to only realize a door was smashed open. I ran in and see a man raising his ax to something. In instinct I ran to his back and grab hold of his neck, pulling him down. Some police officers followed behind and watched as I put the man down with my own two hands. I kicked his face with my knee and stepped on his hand for him to release the ax.

" your under arrest for attempt murder and child abuse." I say as I smash his face with my elbow. He grunts in pain as I pin him down.

" the fuck! I'm his father!" He shouted as blood drop down his mouth.

The officers hand cuffed the mad man. They wrote a report and filed.

The smell of this room was definitely Jungkook's. I turn my heads in many directions as I look for him.

Finally I caught a figure shaking under the dark desk. With no second thoughts, I ran to him. I slid on my knees to him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him forward.
I can feel his whole body just shaking underneath me as I hugged him tight. His arms and legs was still cradled together. His body was stiff... It only breaks me down to see such a scene...

" Jungkook-ah.." I hugged him.

As if I pressed a button, he instantly wrapped his shaking arms around my waist as he dug his face into the crook of my neck. That gave me the chance to hear his muffled cries and it only breaks my heart even more. I used my hand to comfortably stroke his head as I signaled the officers to give me time with him before they ask questions.

" Jeon..." I say on the verge of crying...... I didn't know how more to comfort him. I couldn't do anything more. It's not like I can go to the past and stop him from getting abused. My heart clenched as he let out a whimper.... His body was weak and I can feel it. His weight was certainly light.... I feel so hopeless...

His cries eventually fade away as I continue to hold him with the care he needs. I rest my chin on the top of his head and say nothing but comforting words to him. But every word I said... I mean it. I have to make sure he is in a stable position before I go speak with the cops.

" I'll be right back okay?" I asked and he had his bangs over his eyes so I couldn't see his probably swollen eyes.

He shook his head lightly. His grip on my waist tighten.

" please...." He says and I was left speechless.

" let's go together." I said holding his hand.

He looked at me and I feel at vain o just see his now wrecked face. I gaps as I see how swollen his face is.

" my god..." I gasp covering my mouth with both hands before taking a clearer look at him.

His eyes slowly met mine and as if the world had stop.... His eyes never showed such emotion.... I couldn't tell what message he was sending through... I made a pain face... I couldn't help it.

" come on." I grasp his hand again and pull him closer to me. Like a mama bear protecting its child.

I walked over to the police and they have told me that his father was sent away earlier. I nodded as a response.

" sir. We need to ask you some questions...can you please take a step over here." The officer said and he looked at me nervously before turning to him.

He followed the police officer to his car and one approached me, as he came closer, I realized he was the one who broke down the door.

" hey." He said.

" hey." I said not even smiling because I couldn't get the image of Jungkook's beaten up face out of my head.

" you do pretty well with commands you know." He chuckled.

" I am?" I asked in a monotone.

" mhm. Also you are very straight forward and I can tell." He smiled.

" you planning on being one of us in the future?" He asked suddenly and I shook my head.

" I don't know yet." I replied.

" also, the way you took down that man, was awesome." He said.

" well, you breaking down the door was also amazing." I giggled.

He looked at me for a while.

" name's Namjoon. I am known as the breaker of things." He smiled pulling his hand out to shake mine.

" Kim Cajun. " I replied.

He soften his eyes as he notice the worry in my eyes.

" hey don't worry. Your boyfriend is fine now." He said and I jerked up feeling heated.

" he's not my boyfriend" I say.

" sure." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

" well, I have to go. Nice meeting you." He said as he make his way towards his car.

Just as he left Jungkook walked to me looking down at his feet.

" did they ask a lot of questions?" I asked

He shook his head. He was fiddling with his fingers.

" let's take you to the hospital." I say and he shook his head.

" I wasn't asking." I said and pulled him to the car.

He sat down quietly and held his hands together nervously.

" your moving to my house." I say.

He shot his head up and looked at me.
I kept my eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel. I thought he was gonna protest but....

" thank you noona......"