23

" of course i'd have your kids stupid" i nudge his head back.

He was a bit taken back thay i was able to say that boldly. His eyes widen.

" this is why i love you" he hugs me from the side.

" hmm?" I looked at him confused while a had a cute bunny smile on.

" i love you" he says.

" i love you too" i laughed.

" now tell me, what did you say you love about me again?" I turned my ear to him.

He smiled before kissing my ear.

" i love you because of you. You have so much courage and i admire you. You say what's in your head and you speak from your heart. Thats why i love you" he rest his head on my shoulder.

" awww baby~" i tackled him down and squeezed his cheeks.

He fell backwards and i landed on top of him. I showered him with kisses and he laughs.

" i love you so much" i kissed his lips. I straddled him and his muscular arms came up to hug my sides.

We laughed as we rolled over each other. We played for a while until...

" Wow. Are we watching sex live?" I heard a voice at the door and we looked up.

I see hoseok laughing at the door. So i joked with him.

" no. no porn for you, if you don't mind. Please close the door." I smirked.

His smile dropped immediately and he widen his eyes. His face showed nothing but shock.
.
.
.

" JIN HYUNG!!!" He ran out.

I laughed and rest my head on top of jungkook's chest.

" they always call him." He laughed making his chest vibrate.

" i know." I smiled and just stayed in my position.

Then just for two seconds, jin busted in the room, nearly breaking the door with his feet.

" YAH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS SO HORNY HUH!?" He stomps in.

Me and jungkook simply laughs.

" DO YOU THINK THIS FUNNY?!" H shouts with wide eyes. He put his hands on his hip and shifted his weight on one side of his leg.

" SHE CAN GET PREGNANT! AND SHE IS STILL TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BABY! AND YOU!" He pointed at jungkook.

" YOUR TOO YOUNG TO BE A DAD!" He yells.

" yes yes mom. We get it. We were playing, chill!" I laughed and stood up pulling jungkook with me.

Then tomi walked in.

" oh!! Tomi-ah!" I petted her.

Jin was still huffing. I looked up at him from the corner of eyes, he was rubbing his temples and hardly breathing. I got up and walked over to him. I hugged him playfully and smiled cutely.

" bitch you needa calm down. We were just joking with hobi" i laughed.

" you better be, and if you do have sex, please be on pill or wear condoms" he whined.

" yes yes." I tapped his chest.

" okay" he sighed.

" noona!" I heard from behind jin.

" hmm?" I see jimin's bouncy hair running towards the room.

His face was kinda unsettled and he seemed angry at the same time.