13

I can't get his stare out of my freaking mind. I just can't. I CANT!!! Ugh!!!  How does he do that!?! Why do I feel like his eyes show me such expressions I've never seen before? Ugh!?! And how can a fluffy little bunny become a MAN in one night with the boys....!?!?!! I am still aroused with his manly accent, his manly faint smell of alcohol still on him makes him more than just a bunny. I feel like if he woke up right now... He will be the same little shy bunny before.

It was currently morning and I can see the small clock from here on the couch that it was 6am. I am still stuck on this couch under him, with him shirtless, and under the same shirt as me, with my bare chest against his chest. I almost feel nervous to see his face and expression. I was scared that he'd be really... Um.. Shy and scared, or nervous. Sleep? No, I didn't sleep at all, his warm body against mine was enough heat to keep me up all night. His heart beat was under mine, and his soft breath next to my ear was excruciating to bare. He was in every way...... An attraction.

It was now 7am and so far no movements from him, but as a normal human-being and a morning routine, I had to pee. I had to pee really bad. But his heavy body was still on me. I didn't want to wake him up, but I had to go, or I'd pee my pants.

With slow hands I slipped my arms through the arm holes and slowly held in his hips and I tried my softest to turn us around without him waking up. I was still in the shirt with him. Just when I was about to slip my head down and go out the other way, I felt his hand move and I just had to look up at him if he was awake. I wasn't surprised because his brown orbs were already absorbing mine.

His innocence took over once again and his cute little face blush a dark shade of red when he noticed the position and how much skin is pressing against one another. He flinches and rest his forehead on mine when pain in his head struck him hard enough to for his neck to go loose. His breathing was hard and abnormal. His eyes were closed and closed tightly.

There was a moment of silence until he spoke up.

" I-m sorry." He stuttered.

I knew he felt guilty for over drinking but it wasn't technically his fault.

" for what?" I played dumb.

" for drinking too much." His nose touched mine as I felt his hands by my waist clutch on the white shirt from the inside.

" and for t-this." He sounded sad and disappointed.

" this?" I gently smile.

" mm I'm sorry." He apologized again.

I let out a light chuckle before wrapping my hands around his head and pulling his head into the crook of my neck. His body was stiff once I mad skin contact but eventually relaxes when my arms make its way around his bare back.

" don't be. I'm here for you when you get out of control...." I started.

" ...I'm here for you when you sad...." I caressed his back softly as I felt his head snuggling in closer.

" and I'm here for you when you need me." I said.

" I'm just glad you weren't hurt or anything." I added.

His arms wrap themselves under me and I can feel our burning bodies pressed up against each other good.

" did you have fun?" I asked in a husky voice.