BONUS CHAPTER

I sat in my office doing my daily work until joohyun busted into my room with a panic face.

"Whats wrong?" I stood up aware of his expression.

"G-grandma-"

My heart stopped.

Everything vanishes behind me and I ran out. I hear his footsteps behind me.

"Hospital." I hear him pant as he tries to keep up with me.

I ran out the building and to my car.

"Tell your father, I'll be there first." I said in a shaky voice.

I stepped on the gas pedal and went off. I drove down the same street until I reached ths hospital. I got out with a heavy heart and tears blocking my sight.

I slammed my hand on the office counter and demanded her room.

"She is currently in surgery ma'am." She said afraid.

"UGH!" I breathed heavily with my hands in my hair.

I was a mess.

I lost myself and couldn't gain my senses back. I cupped my mouth as I walked around the door that my mother was behind in.

I paced around and cried out. I lost my dad and I don't want to lose her, I don't want her to leave me.

"Please be okay." I cried as I couldn't sit still.

I was all over the place and I could not stay in one place. I was worried, scared, and fucked up. My tears constantly rolling down my eyes. My hands locked tightly and praying that she will make it through the surgery.

While I was still a mess, someone pats me on the shoulder. I turn around to see namjoon in his police uniform.

"Namjoon." My voice shook.

"What happened!" I asked grabbing on to his chest.

"It was a hit and run." He said looking down to his feet.

"What." My eyes widen in fear as I backed away from him.

That was the exact same situation my dad was in.

"We check the cameras around and found the license plate, but when we found the car... it was already dismantled." He said sighing.

"How is this possible?!" I cried as I fell down to my knees.

"Cajun-"

"How! Why!" I cried out loud.

Namjoon looked at me in empathy. He pat my shoulder and helped me up to sit on the chair.

Then soon, I heard fast running footsteps and looked up. It was my husband and kids.

"Cajun!" Jungkook ran to my side with a sweaty forehead and worried expression.

He immediately hug my body into his as he reached me. My face dug itself inside his chest as I cried out loud.

He was breathing fast, and he was unsteady.

"I heard from the office... she's going to be fine. Don't worry." He stroke my head and shushed me.

He looked at namjoon with a sad expression and he kissed the top of my head.

"J-jungkook-she-" I sobbed. .

"Shhhh." He hugged me tighter.

Then, my phone rang.

I pulled away a little bit to look at my phone. It was an unknown number and so I answered it.

"Hello-"