15

I-I heard h-him correct? 

He said-

" I want you noona" his deep husky voice echoed in my ear as he repeats it. 

His hot body and his hands traveling everywhere is not helping me one bit. Also my heart is already out of my body so no worries. what the fuck did I get myself into? Why did humans gotta have hormones? Why did I react like this to this man? 

I was loosing it, I'm holding on so hard. I didn't want to loose it. I just know that he is going to turn cute and shy tomorrow when he wakes up, and he is going to regret doing it with me. He is going to regret. He is going to regret... My heart calms down as I felt pressured. His mouth biting on my earlobe oh so softly whispering unholy things, turning me on intensively. 

He grips my ass so perfectly that I just never want his hands to leave. The way he grabbed me make me feel so wanted. His soft but dark voice echoing in my ears. His hard bulge in the middle of his pants making me shake out of my own control. He gently rubs his tented pants on my core as I held in the moans. Slow but hard grinding was making my breath weary. His head goes down to my neck and he starts sucking so gently while he grinds me against the wall.

" Help me with this noona" his deep voice sent vibes to my core. 

" I-I can't- ah!" I shot my head up as he had just bitten my soft skin under my jawline. 

I want to help him. I couldn't stop this feeling of him on  top of me. I can just see it. But.... I can't.... he-he will hate me. He will regret. 

I wanted to push him away and yell, but I couldn't. some how I'm trapped and under the control of this drunk man. I cant do it. I cant do it. 

" j-jungkook" I spoke shakily. 

His kisses and sucking traveled up to chin and he stares into my eyes. 

" what baby." he whispers and his breath hits my lips making it soft for him. 

The way he looks right now. The way he is.... is not him. Its not him! 

" S-stop" I told him with all the courage I had left. 

He reads my eyes as his eyes looked at one and to  the other. I couldn't help but think of what to say next. I was sexually and mentally frustrated. 

" what if I say no?" he says cutely but I know his intentions. 

"No" I tried to push him with all my energy I had left. But it was no use. He didn't even move. Instead his stare turns into a glare. 

His eyes suddenly dropped down to my lips. Seeing his perfect face as an expression wash over him. My heart dropped as he seems to be conscious. Why?

He blinked a couple times as he think to himself. He stayed silent. 

I was too nervous to even think of my next comeback as he sighs loudly, confusing me. 

" Is it because I'm such a wimp?" his words rolled off his tongue as I widen my eyes. 

Is-Is he not drunk?!

"a-are you-" 

"AM I RIGHT?!" He yells staring into my eyes again. 

My heart stopped as his words run in my mind. 

H-he's n-not d-drunk... 

His lips parted a but while after his outburst. 

His pained expression was seeking through me. I felt so terrible. 

He snaps his head to the right and kept his head down while he suddenly slams me back on the table behind me. He punches the wall next to my head and continued his outburst, leaving me speechless.