27

That morning, I woke up to a happy Jeon sitting like a little puppy nect to me. His eyes were round and big. The sun was shining through the white curtians. His cute messy bed hair and his bare chest was adorable. His cute face was showing me that he waited patiently for me to wake up. He stared at me in awe. You could literally see his eyes shine when he noticed I was awake.

"Morning beautiful." He beamed.

"Morning babe." I say with a raspy voice as I pull myseld up to sit down.

I situated myself in between his legs as the white blankets covered us. I faced him showing my smile.

"You're up early." I said.

"Mmm. I was." He chuckled.

I stared into his dark brown orbs, his gaze trapping me instantly. My whols body was paralyzed and I was dazed.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" He asked softly.

"Deserve what?"

"Deserve this." He smiles at me.

"Waking up to see such a perfect woman sleeping peacefully besides me." He added.

"You did good. I can tell you that." I joked and he laughs.

"I did, didn't I?" He continued laughing.

His warm hands found their way to me. He slowly leaned forward as his arms circle around my waist. His head landed on my lap while he hugs me warmly.

"I love you so much." He turned his head and kissed my thigh.

"I love you too baby " I leaned down and kissed his head.

Just then we hear a knock at the door.

"Are you guy awake!?" I heard a voice behind the door.

I suddenly remember we were in Namjoon's house.

"Yeah." I say it loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh okay! Breakfast is downstairs!" He yelled and left.

I turn to Jungkook and just stare at him.

"You are my handsome king." I leaned in and pecked his lips.

He chuckled and hugged me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

With his warm body against mine, I totally forgot that I was only in my undergarments.

"I can't go out like this." I say and he laughed.

"Of course not." He said and grabbed his sweater that he brought yesterday.

He sat me down on the bed and slipped the warm jacket over my head. His scent filling my nose as I jjst want to cuddle in his jacket forever.

He slipped on his white shirt and handed me my pants.

He slipped on his pants and we both walked out. We headed towards the loud noise and soon was meet with the boys laughing in the kitchen.

"Ah! Noona! Jungkook! How was last night!?" Jimin smirked.

"Good." We both replied and they gasp.

"Thats it? Thats all you gotta say?!" Namjoon asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah. What else?" I frowned my brows and sat in one of the chairs and jungkook sat next to me.

He grab some of the grapes and popped one into my mouth.

"Don't do shit with me right now. Yall went inside my bedroom and did things, we know. We heard." Namjoon groaned.

"That was your room?" I asked.