7

An unknown smile was brought to my face after we have left the hospital. We were currently in the car and he fell asleep with his mouth slightly open and his head leaning into the window.
He must be tired.

The hospital gave him some medicine and bandages. I drove to my apartment. From now on he is living with me. He is not going back to live with his shitty parents. Hopefully they choke on shit. I hate when situations like this happens. Not to mention, the reason I hated when this happen was that it had happen to me in the past. Yes, I got abused. But not just that, I was from a stranger, drunk and high headed. I promised myself not to be in that position again, and as I promise to myself... Through out the years, I just get stronger and stronger. I hate seeming kids get beat, especially if they are already Jungkook's age and still gets abused.

I sighed as I push my head back a little. I was driving into the parking lot when my phone rang. I looked at the ID called and it was one of my best friends.

" hello." I say.

" Hey girly! How you been?" He asked.

I sighed loudly, enough for his ears to hear.

" what's with the sigh? Are you sick again?!" He shouted and I flinch.

" jeez! Chill bro! I was only sighing. Gosh." I rolled my eyes.

" you better stop rolling them eyes." He said.

" huh? You watching me?" I asked laughing a little.

" no, but I know your dumb ass long enough to know that you are." He said and I laughed.

" okay okay. What was the reason that you called... At fucking 4 in the morning..." I said flat out.

" oh well.. Jimin is having a party today, you have to come please!" He chimmed.

I froze and thought about it. Well, no cuz.... I looked at Jungkook who was shifting in his sleep. But I was the type to never reject parties but...

" no. I can't." I said.

" what?!" He shouts.

I am surprised myself.

" what! But you know the party is not fun without you!" He whines.

" my gawd. Just.... Gah! Okay. I'll make a deal. I won't come to the party. But next week is winter break... I'll take you guys on a trip." I say and he shouts in my ear again.

" REALLY!! OH SHIT! IMMA go shopping!" He yells.

" okay okay. Talk later. Bye Jin." I smiled

" bye bye!" He said.

I turned off the phone and sighed. Why are they such a handful of kids. Not only him that I have to worry about but four other.

I took out my key from the car and gently shook his shoulder.

" Jeon. Jeon." I shook him.

His head moved in a circle before waking up. He looks at me tiredly.

" come on. We're here." I say and he nodded softly.

I smiled as I see him walking next to me tiredly. His cute sleepy face is truly something, but if his father hadn't beat him up so bad he would probably have a better time seeing. His left eye was extremely swollen when we left the hospital, but he tried to act as if it didn't bother him. Jungkook was bumping into things when I finally notice that he couldn't see with his left eye. He let out a light groan as he walked behind me when we approached the elevator. He didn't say anything while we wait for the elevator to arrive. So when the elevator opened for us to go in, I walked in and faced him. He moved towards the elevator but was stopped when his face came in contact with the side of the elevator. I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't. so It came out like as if I was choking or something.