18

I watched as his eyes shine while he stares into my eyes with such emotions. 

" your welcome, Mr. Jeon" I smiled brightly. 

He returned the smile, and he leans into poke my nose. 

" you look so cute" he laughed. 

" you too man" I laughed along with him. 

" Oh! Cajun-ah!" I turned around to see more of my parent's guests. 

" oh hello!" I chimed. 

And like that the day  continued until it was around 2:00 pm. I was already a bit out of it while this man next to me was greeting everyone with a bright smile and happy tone. Every time I look at him, I smile. 

After the greetings, we met up with the boys again and sat down at the table to hear about my father's speech. Then, later my family and friends eventually wanted to speak to us and how each and everyone of them came to shake my hand and ask about my life. I just felt happy that jungkook was next to me, enjoying things like this. Every time they would ask if he was my boyfriend, he'd just smile. The question still runs in my mind.. what are we really? 

~later that day~

I was say goodbyes to the guests while my dad wanted to get to know the boy who was with me the whole day, so he pulled him from me. But the problem is that I know my dad well. Instead of getting to know jungkook during the party, he ask to investigate him after the party... hmm.. I rubbed my chin and scratched my head. 

" something's not right" I mumbled. 

it was only an hour that I left him with my dad and the boys...nothing will happen right... right? I was already nervous and a wreak as I picture him with my dad. He might get a little scared cause my dad can be scary at time. 

Suddenly my phone rang and I excused myself before stepping out. 

As soon as I answer the call, I heard a loud voice at the end of the line, with a bunch of back-round noises that made my ear hurt. I had to pull the phone way for a bit 

" agh!" I held my phone back from my ears and put it on speaker instead. 

" Ohhh!!! My baby answered!" I hear my dad say laughing. 

" oh dad! why do you sound like that!" I asked, more like yelled. 

" O my gawd! I love this kid!" he laughs out loud. I can literally hear every one laughing and clapping hard on the other side as if something really funny happened. 

" oh!? What happened?" I asked. 

" hello?" I asked as I hear continuous laughing. 

I hung up the phone and rushed back inside. 

" Mom" I grabbed her hand. 

" we gotta find dad fast, I think he is drunk" I say and my mom nodded. 

Soon enough my mom found my dad drunk in the bathroom of the hotel. He was apparently drinking and touching the toilet water. And yes, imma blackmail him later. 

The boys were found just a moment ago by the workers there in the hotel. 

" yes, can you please send them home safely." I ended the call from a worker. 

" aish..." I mumbled. 

I was going to go straight home since I figured that jungkook be with the boys, but...

*ring ring*

" hello?" I picked up my phone. 

" do I send the six boys home separately home?" he asked.