17

I yawned as I felt a warm ray of light hit my face. I pulled my hand about to scratch my butt but, it was trapped. Then I noticed how trapped I was. I simply open one eye to see Jungkook all cuddled up in me, I couldn't even see his face anymore.

A small smile appeared on my face as I remembered last night. But now... The question is... What are we?

I sighed as I shifted over so I can lay in my side to see his face. His bare body under the blanket with me, his pale skin shining under the morning sunshine, and his lips that parted while he slept. How could I not notice this earlier? Why is he so cute? I just want to squeeze his cute cheeks, but I remembered I had to get up and get ready. It was my father's party. And I had to be there earlier.

I gently try to remove myself from the tangled mess and I slowly removed his left arm off my abdomen. I removed his hand as if he was a baby that had to be put to sleep gently. Just as I was about to get up from the bed, an arm pulls me back into the warm blankets. My back hitting his warm chest again.
He slurred in his sleep as he snuggles his head back into the back of my neck.

" Jungkook." I said smiling.

" mmm stay... " his husky voice sounds vibrant.

" I have to get ready and welcome the guest for the party. And you have to come with me." I pinched the side of his bare waist.

" ah." He whined.

" it's so early." He refused and hugged me tighter.

" it's already eleven."

" still its early." He complained.

" hurry. Get up and dress your best. Your meeting my dad after all." I said and pulled myself out of his embrace. I walked over and grab my grey silk robe and put it on. Then I turn back around to see him still dead asleep.

" come on Jungkook." I said smiling at his laziness.

" 5 more minutes and I will wake up. I promise." He said with his pinky in the air, but his body still in the blankets.

" okay. You promised." I said.

I walked into the bathroom to take a hot shower. After that I took my time putting on makeup and picking up my outfit.

Jungkook was already awake ever since after my shower. But he took his sweet time getting ready too. Eventually we were finished..

" Jungkook! Are you ready!?" I shout because I was in the bedroom while he finds something to eat in the kitchen.

" yep!" He shouts back.

" mmm I'll be there in a bit!" I shouted.

" okay!"

After I did my hair... I was done... Wow that took long. I walked into the living room and he was sitting on the couch with his back facing me. Just looking at the way he leaned back on that couch and prompted his arm on the top, made him look so handsome and manly.

" ready." I said and he quickly stood up and turn around.

" great let's-" he stops in mid sentence as his eyes landed on me.