28

Its been weeks and I notice Jungkook getting a lot closer to me. And by that I meant literally pressed up against me. He's been more protective of me and once every two days, he'd tell me that he is too lucky to have me, or how perfect can our love be.

I simply just go along with it, but that was until today when we went to the store and I accidentally dropped my bag and some other guy picked it up for me and not him. That one dude had the nerves to say that Jungkook looks like a little brother to me and that triggered him so bad.

I told Jungkook to take it easy and calm down, but did the burning bunny baby listen to his mommy? NO.

He lost it and broke the dude's nose with one punch. I'll have to admit, I felt extremely proud after that, but at the same time, it wasn't necessary.

Now we are at home, and he's not talking after I scolded him like a child at the store.

I tried to talk to him, but he simply ignored me. When I threatened to kill myself, he didn't even twitch. So eventually I gave up.

"Jungkook." I stabbed his side with my index finger.

He didn't say anything or do anything, it was like I wasn't even there.

"Jungkookie!" I poked his cheek while I rest my head on his shoulder.

Nothing.

I sighed and pout.

"Are you still mad about it?" I asked looking at the floor.

"Well I can't forget it right?!" He suddenly raised his voice on me.

"Jung-"

"YOU LAUGHED WHEN HE SAID I WAS YOUR BROTHER. YOU DIDN'T EVEN DENY IT!"

"WELL YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME TIME TO DENY IT! NEXT THING I KNOW, YOUR FIST WAS CONNECTED TO HIS FACE!" I yelled back.

"AND YOU EVEN SCOLD ME IN THE STORE! IS THAT WHAT I AM TO YOU?!" He yelled closer to my face, making me flinch.

"What? How dare you raise your voice at me!" I yelled standing up.

He scoffed and looked down.

"You're doing it again!" He slammed his hands on the coffee table and stood up also.

He looked into my eyes with pure anger.

"DOING WHAT!?"

"TREATING ME LIKE I'M A KID! I HATE THAT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT SO MUCH TO THE POINT WHERE I GO CRAZY!" He yells.

"Well if you don't want me to treat you like a kid, then stop acting like one!" I shout back.

"Is that all I am to you?" He suddenly asked with angry desperate eyes.

"Am I just a kid to you?" He asked.

"Wha-"

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE?!" He shout again taking me by surprise.

I froze in my spot when a tear dropped down his right cheek. My eyes widen and my arms come out.

"Jung-"

"I WANT TO BE A MAN. A MAN! I CAN'T EVEN LOVE YOU LIKE A BOYFRIEND SHOULD BECAUSE YOU DESERVE BETTER! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS NOT A GAME NOR SOMETHING YOU PLAY WITH! I WANT YOU TO SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO CHANGE MY WAYS AND THAT I'M TRYING TO BE BETTER!" He shouted with white fists and tightly closed eyes.

My mouth gape at his explanation. More tears flowed down his cheeks and his veins popped out of his neck and forehead.

"Jungkook listen to me." I softly spoke and dropped all guards.