Chapter 1: A Normal Morning

Adrian Daniels as Johnny Edlind🙀
(Short Chapter)

~Adrian~

I woke up from the sunshine hitting my eyes, blinding me. I got out of bed, naked? Than I remembered that I brought a girl home last night, when my friend Xena hosted a party. So I slipped on some boxers and walked to my bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. I walked out too the girl awake. "Hi?" She replied. Fuck I don't even remember her name. Was it Ashley or ahh Kim...? I can't remember.

I replied what she said "Hi" she got up and walked to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Wanna have a go? For one last time?" Meaning, sex? I smiled at her and took her in surprise by falling on the bed. She chuckled and kissed my neck....

When we finished I escorted her to the door and she gave me her number and left. So I walked into the kitchen to make coffee. Than my phone went off. I checked to see who is was, it was Xena, "Where the fuck are you?!" Her text message, "Home" I typed back. And when back to the coffee. Than my phone was ringing. I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Adrian?!, thank god your home, I thought you went missing" I could hear the humour coming from her voice.

"No, I was in bed" I chuckled "With another girl? Adrian you know your not gonna last in a relationship? Right"

"That's true, come on I am still young let me have my fun till I am older like 40" she laughed "Right Right, but I am just letting you know"

"Hey are you at the gym? Working?" I asked she hummed "Well since your there I'll go to work, have some laughs or workout or something, ok see you in a bit" I hanged up. So I changed the cup into a foil coffee cup to go. I went to my room to change. I was in black sweatpants and black tank top and sweater. I grab my gym bag, my phone, car keys and coffee.

As I got to the gym in 20 minutes, I greeted Xena. The gym was filled with people on each machine. So I placed my things in my office or I should say ours mine and Xena's since she's the manager of the gym too. And I am the owner of this gym. I customized this gym and added two floors. My gym had everything like boxing training, yoga class and the workout machines me and Xena and other of the coworkers help people train. I do boxing classes I should say, Xena does the yoga classes, or we do everything we just help people get in shape.

"I see you've had a good night" Xena winked which made me chuckle and nodding.

Me and Xena we're like best friends since childhood. She knows my secrets and I know hers, we also respect each other, I mean I like the girl but not that way, she has the same feeling as well.

"Well I from a good night and a morning I am feeling fine, if your wondering." I smirked she just rolled her eyes which made me laugh. "Lets go workout or train..." I nod. We're both at the weight room lifting weights, Xena smiled at me suddenly, which made me curious "what?" She continued smiling and her hands were under my arms so the weights would fall. "Why do you look in the mirror" so I did what she said. Than I seen a guy checking me out I smiled at him throughout the mirror, he seen my smile and his cheeks went pink and he looked away. "So that's how you do it? Just send eye contact and expression?" Xena Joked I rolled my eyes. "Honey? You need to do some homework" she giggled "no way I am not learning anything from you, and I am done with school" huh she's such a joker

"What a joker" I mumbled, which made her concern "what? What you say?" She asked I laughed "Did I stutter?" I ask sarcastically, "I don't know maybe I should kick your ass in the boxing rink?" She joked, I place the weights down "come on? lets go"I said she widen her eyes "what umm no no" I laughed "your lost" I continued lifting. "Hey do you want to go clubbing tonight?" I thought about, "sure pick me up" she nod "ok picking you up at 9 going to 10" I nodded as well.

_____________________________

Yayyy I am back! Here's a new story romance. Hope you enjoy this book👐🏻👏🏻

Leave a vote or comment thanks I💙U Guys

Xoxo 😘

One Lover? Two Mafia's? (MxMxM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें