Chapter 2: A Drink?

Xena Sage as Kristen Stewart❤️

~Adrian~

I got off work around 4 pm, it's been a long day, I made myself a quick snack and I laid down on my couch in the living room watching "Resident Evil The last Chapter" half way through the movie I fell asleep.

{7:57pm}

I heard my phone buzzing and the knocking from the door. I groaned as I got up from my cozy slumber. I looked to find 6. Missed calls from Xena. "Adrian!! Open the door" I hear her shouting, so I unlocked it and swung it open "what?!" I yell, she walked in with a small bag of luggage.

"What's all this?" I asked pointing to the bag, "well I am sleeping over and that's my makeup and clothes" she smirked, "get ready! Now we're gonna leave early" I groaned "ahh fine I am taking a shower!" I yelled in my grumpy tone, since she woke me up. I walked in my room, grabbed clean clothes and entered my personal bathroom. I waited till the water was warm. So I undressed and I checked it again. It was the right temperature. I hopped in my stand up shower and rinsed my body, I applied body wash and rubbed it against my skin. Than I washed my hair.

I finished drying myself off and I got in my blue jeans that was ripped at the knees and a dark red t-shirt. I went in my closet for shoes and found my favourite pair which is black sneakers. I placed it by the foot of the bed and I went back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. As my hair was completely dried I added a bit of gel and fixed it onto the side and I sprayed some hair spray. I also sprayed cologne from Hugo Boss, that spray smells amazing.

I put my shoes on and walked downstairs. I went to find Xena in the spare bathroom still doing her makeup "how long do I have to wait?" I asked with boredom "not long almost done" I hummed "hmm hmm" I walked out and waited in the kitchen.

Minutes left like hours waiting for Xena to be done, as I was about to yell her name she was already downstairs. She was in a olive green laced dress that was with nude heels and jewelry. "Wow you look amazing" I smiled " so do you" she winked "ready?" I asked "I am now" how sassy she can be? That's why I love her.

As I locked the door and gave Xena the spare key I didn't know that the cab was outside. So we hopped in and drove off. It took 15 minutes to get to the club. This club is my favourite place "StarVault" (idk I put anything came to mind 😂👌🏻) One thing I didn't knew was that Xena made reservations to get in quicker. Which I am grateful for.

When we found a table to sit at a waitress came and asked for what we wanted I asked for a whiskey on the rocks and Xena asked for a margarita, the waitress nod and walked off. "Wow the place is packed" I yelled since the music is to loud, "yes it is" she says. As we settled into our booth guys came for Xena. So I told her I was going to go dance or find a chick or guy. She nods

I was dancing as the DJ's beats he was playing. Which I had a good vibe. Girls surrounded me by dancing. So I went along. It's been an hour since we've been here. Which he doesn't feel like it it was like we're here for like 10 minutes.

I got a bit thirsty, so I told the girls I'll be back, I tried walking pass people which was crowed from the dance floor. But I managed to get out of there and made it to the bar. I sat on the stool and waited till one of the bartenders served me. "Sorry sir as you can tell it's very busy, but I am hear what would you like?" The male bartender asked, I send him a smirk "I am here for a Drink and maybe company?" I winked I seen him blush a little he nodded.

As I waited for my drink being made. I look up to the second floor where the VIPs are. I looked at the end and seen a guy leaning against the railing staring at me. He sends me a smile and he licked his lips as well. For some reason I was scared and nervous I didn't know why though. My drink was delivered to me and I thanked the bartender. I looked at at the man that was looking at me and I send he a cheer which made him nod. Than he nod again wanting me to come. I was about to but when I seen men in suits I didn't want to get involve with whatever that is. So I ordered another drink. The guy was who was looking at was sending me more looks to come over. I ignored it and shook my head meaning no.

I ordered more drinks, I became more drunk than suddenly darkness entered my vision....

_____________________________________

I am publishing chapters to say how much readers I get so I can publish more thanks for reading😇

Vote or comment? I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘