Chapter 3: This Stranger?

Blake Andre as David Gandy😍🤤
(Short Chapter)

~Adrian~

I moaned when he slowly entered me, I gripped the bed frame as soon when I felt pain, "agh! Ahh!" I groan "shhh" he cooed, I whimper when I felt the pain get worst. So he stay still till I'd adjust to his size. He moved again but this time we're facing each other, he looked hot! He had blue eyes like mine and dark hair, and facial hair that suit him well. As he move I moaned, getting my mind straight from thinking about his facial features, I looked down and seen his abs he had a sharp but strong v-line and hard rocking abs. I couldn't resist! I had to touch him. He moved not slow but hard which made me moan loudly, he leaned down on me lightly. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. And gasped when he hit the spot in me. "Right there" he says in a gentle tone yet calming in my ear, and the warmth from his breath hitting my neck. I dug my finger nails onto his skin that made him growl....

I woke up with a painful headache and lower back pains also weird ass dream..... I pulled off the covers and I realized I was naked? Again I realized this wasn't my home. I turn the other way and nobody was in the room but me. The room was huge, huge enough to connect my kitchen and living room together.

The door opened when I seen a man with a wrapped towel on his waist and drying his face and hair. I squint my eye to see who it was since he open the blinds, Since I couldn't see. Than he removed the towel and smiled at me when he seen me looking at him. It was the same person in my dream? Handsome very handsome and manly

"Morning" his deep voice sending electric waves in my body that made me nervous. "Hi?" I drool, he chuckles and smiles at the same time "Hi" he repeat. "How are you?" He said his deep husky British accent went sending waves again. "I am ahh...ahh good I guess...but in pain with a headache and my lower back....did we umm you know?" I asked confused, trying to remember everything, "Yes we did, and I gotta say that Your good in bed" he licked his lips gently and glaring at me lustily. I bit my lips so I won't smile or let out a small moan.

"Where are my clothes?" I looked around his room, why his room has to be huge damnit! "On the chair" he pointed and chuckled I quickly put on my briefs and clothes. He was doing the same, he was in black pants and a white button up shirt with a black tie. I had to stare, he looked so fucking hot! "Let me show you the door" he said grabbing his black suit jacket and opened the door for me that made me smile.

He has a fucking mansion, larger than my gym like 10x the size in and out of this place. So I followed him to the door "I'll see you around love" he pecked my lips gently, than he removed his lips, I looked in his eyes that were shiny, I couldn't help but kiss him again but more longer, the kiss lasted very long and it had a lot of passion in it. I released my lips from his and seen him staring at me again. "Sorry, umm I had too do it longer because your hot" I licked my lips, as I was about to take a step forward he yanked me towards him our bodies touching each other, he kissed me for the last time and he said "there's a car waiting for you tell the driver where to go" he kissed me again hopefully the last time. "Bye love" he smiled, I did the same to and I jump in the back of the car and told the driver where to go, instead of home I told him to take me café.......

_______________________________________
Vote or Comment ||||| I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘

One Lover? Two Mafia's? (MxMxM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara