Chapter 8: Dinner For Two

~Adrian~

Well Skyler called me asking me to go to Hawaii? But with what? I don't have money or clothes so I immediately asked the guards to bring me home.

They thought that it was a bad idea but they still came. Eight guards came with me to my house.

And now here I am in the front door knocking waiting for Xena to come.

Footsteps I heard and stopped and heard the lock switched. When she open it she was shocked when she seen me.

Than she screamed and jumped on me almost making me fall back, I heard her sniffing and I rise her chin up to look at me and I wiped her tears away

"Ah-ha it's s-so go-good to see....you" she said between sniffles, I smiled

"I am only here for a little moment I am going to Hawaii..." she gave me this weird look

"Hawaii? Why" she asked

"Look it's a long story but I'll tell you everything, I promise" I walked to my room grabbing the clothes I need and cosmetics too

When I was done packing I walked to Xena "Look don't worry about anything" I lied "Just take care of my house and yourself I'll be back, love you and I'll miss you" I hugged her and kissed her forehead she said the same with me too.

(Skipped)

Well here I am in a limousine driving to see Skyler at a restaurant and he told me to dress formal, I am in my formal clothes such as black ripped skinny jeans and a black button up shirt with black sneakers.

When I stepped out of the limo, I was introduced by a waiter for me to follow him.

When he lead me upstairs, I seen a table with a candlelight dinner, but I didn't see Skyler yet.

"Take a seat" I heard the waiter say and left.

So I sat near the window and waited...for Skyler

Probably about three minutes later I heard the waiter saying Skyler's name, so I looked at the entrance. Than I seen Skyler, in a all black suit, and he smelled good, suddenly.

"Adrian, thank you for waiting" Skyler says before shaking my hand, which I found that weird.

When he sat down he stared at me, I got nervous for some reason I don't know why though. "You look nice, highly casual but a bit formal" I had to smirk at his saying

"Since when did you talk fashion?" I asked with a smirk on my face, all he did was smile back. "Since when did you asked questions?" He copied my words, again I had a smirk.

"The only question I'll ask is how are you" I looked at him, he didn't say anything but he only blinked a few times before he spoke.

"I think I am good" was all he said, I gave him this confused look or a 'why's that' look

"That's it? Good?" I gave him another glare and smiled 

"I think or probably like, love..." he looked at me

Is Skyler in love with me? Or is he playing with my feeling? Thoughts maybe...

Than I heard him sighs "Listen here Adrian, when you came in my house which was what four five weeks ago? I-I developed feelings for you and it goes on from there...which lead us here now"

I tried not to smile or smirk but I hide it though, so he had feelings for me? All this time which he didn't confessed? I mean he's gorgeous but I never seen him topless before, I want to know what I am dealing with, I mean is he muscular, or flat...? I shouldn't be thinking about this right now...

"Adrian? Adrian?" I heard Skyler repeated my name which brought me back to my thoughts.

"Huh umm sorry I-I wha?" I cleared my throat

Skyler chuckled "Look we can take things slow if you want but will you like to be my date? For tonight?"

"I would love too" I smiled

I know I wouldn't find the guy with the gorgeous eyes but it felt like cheating, sorry blue eyes....

_________________

Love the pic on top ❤️💋👆🏻

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘