Chapter 12: Business Is Business

~Blake~

I awoke when I heard sudden screams in the hospital. Than gun shots entered the halls.

Troy ran in my room "Boss! The hospital is under attack! By the same guys from the airport!" He said. "Shit!" I yelled.

"I contacted Gary to come with the guards!" Troy says and walks towards me and hands me a gun, "Here keep this" I looked at the weapon.

"Stay here don't go anywhere" Troy asked.

"No! Your not going alone!" I yelled at Troy, Troy shook his head.

"Don't move!" He shouted, fine I guess I'll stay here and die...

Troy went out of my room, I was panicking a little, 'what ifs' were running in my head, what if the guys doesn't hear me out? What if I died? What if all this is a dream? I said to myself.

Gunshots were heard in the same floor and again shots were fired, but this time if was louder...

I cocked the gun Troy gave me and I aimed at the door. Whoever fired the gun, a light flashed brightly three times. Than I seen a trail of flowing blood on the floor near my door. Troy...

Than Troy walked in, which got me scared and I almost pulled the trigger,
"Jesus Christ! Troy I almost killed you!" I spoke looking at him in anger.

When I was just about to say a word a shot was fired in my room. I rolled off my bed, landing on my sore shoulder, I groan loudly, but I seen the man under my bed and I fired at him and he fell motionless onto the floor. I sighed in relief.

Than I remembered Troy! He was in the room with me, I looked at him again I released a sighs, he's alive and not wounded.

I am done with hospitals, get me outta here...get me out of Germany.

_______________

~Skyler~

I opened my eyes, when I realized I almost fell asleep, I was in my office doing some paper work here and there, I awoke to early and couldn't go back to sleep.

I got up from my chair and walked to my room where I left Adrian last night. When I approach my door, Diablo called my name.

"Boss! There's been an accident" I looked towards him as he walked and said that.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking back at the door and the knob as I waited for Diablo's response.

"One of Blake's guardsman contacted me, the hospital has been attacked...Blake made it out and he's at his penthouse in Germany." Diablo said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before responding, "Diablo" I looked at at him as I called his name.

"Get my private jet ready within an hour, I want you to get Blake for me" I said.

Diablo just looked at me and nod his head and walked away from me. I walked in my room and went straight towards my closet.

I undressed and put on my Pajamas pants, I tossed my clothes into the bin and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Within two minutes I was finished, I walked towards my bed and hoped in warming up against Adrian, he moaned a little as he wrapped his arm around me.

Before sleep can take me into darkness, I looked at the time it was 3:48 am, quietly I sighs and closed my eyes...

________________________

Hi!!!! Lovely readerss.......

I haven't been updating in awhile cause of the writer block and my summer break

I forced myself to finish this chapter yayyyy.

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘