Chapter 13: The Travel

Yes! Everybody! I found Troy! As Jimmy Q😍
*Short Chapter*

~Diablo~

Before I went on the plane, some guy named Gary called me on the phone, I found out he's one of Blake's best guardsman. Him and Troy will be a companying Blake on this flight.

When we left it was 4:30 in the morning, I woke up, the time was quarter after seven a.m (7:15 a.m)

"We're about to land, please check your seatbelts" the pilot said through the intercom. I did what he said and waited till we're on land.

I got off the plane and entered the airport, I went straight towards the coffee shop, got me a coffee and a muffin and went into the lounge and waited for a phone call for when Blake will be here.

About twenty minutes later my cellphone rang, "Hello?" I asked, "It's Troy we'll be there within ten minutes" he hanged up.

I sighs and waited patiently, I got up and went back into the coffee shop to get a beverage and returned, just when I was about to sit down men uniforms made their way to my table.

"Diablo?" A man with a deep Australian accent, he was wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt and pants, I couldn't look at his eyes since he's wearing sunglasses as well, which looked good on him.

"Yes?" I gave him a confused look with a raised eyebrow.

"Troy" he nodded his head and pulled out his hand for me to shake.

I stood up and shook his hand, "Blake and Gary will be here any moment" Troy appointed, I nod.

~Troy~

When I first seen Diablo, he totally looked badass with his tattoos all over on him even the skeleton face tattoo, he killed the look, also his Italian accent too, ok I have to admit I think I might have a tiny crush on this guy.

"When did you arrive?" I asked looking at him and the cigarette I pulled out and into my mouth.

"thirty minutes ago" he said, I nod checking my pockets for a lighter, "Shit!" I said out loud.

"What is it?" Diablo spoke, I looked at him and smiled, "do you have a lighter?"

"I do, let's go out in the back, I was waiting for you guys for me to actually have a cigarette" Diablo said.

"You waited for us?" I looked at him from the behind as he walked.

"Yes wouldn't want you guys wondering where I am" I nod, he opens the door and holds it open for me.

I thanked him, I watched as he got his cigarette and lit it, he handed his lighter to me and I did the same.

After our cigarette we went back inside, Blake and Gary were there waiting, "Diablo! Long time no see" Blake smiled and greeted.

"Same goes for you Blake" Diablo nodded, "This is Gary" Blake pointed out, He shook his hand and looked back at Blake, "All of you are ready?" Diablo asked.

All of us nod " all righty then let's go" we followed him to the plane he came with. When we entered the plane we put our carry-ons on the side and relaxed ready for the travel...

_________________________

Yes my lovelies I am so happy I found Jimmy Q known as Troy, I also want so ship Diablo and Troy they seem cute☺️

And this is the part where Blake finally meets Adrian again so exciting, Blake and Skyler's jealously woahhh that will be intense gosh you don't know how much I wanted to get to this part❤️ and sorry if there's mistakes I wrote this while I was half asleep...anyways see you in the next Chapter.

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘