Chapter 4: Hostage

Skyler Peña as Mariano Di Vaio
(Short Chapter)

~Adrian~

The driver brought me to a coffee place I think it was called "Lisa's Place", so I told the driver that he can go now, as I walked in the cafe , there was a few people about 10 I am guessing that were enjoying their meals and beverages.

I walked to the counter and looked at the menu. I told the cashier that I'll have a turkey sandwich and salad to go and I ordered a latte as well. When I paid for my bill, I went to sit at a table and waited for my meal and latte. Than I remembered my phone was in my back pocket, I looked to see Xena's messages and Ashley Kim or whatever her name was but I ignored the messages and looked through my checking my notifications from what I missed last night.

Out of no where I felt pain in my lower back, I did my best not to groan so the people won't have to look at me strangely. I went up and walked to the cooler and grabbed myself a water and paid the bill. I was limping back to my seat. The News went on saying "L.A crimes", "Last night at 9:45 pm a robbery and a crime scene happened at the bank, leaving 4 people killed and 2 injured. There was about 5 men that did that, they were using all black uniforms and masks to, we're guessing a gang was involved, if anyone seen these guys without any masks on please contact the police we'll greatly appreciate it" the news reporter says on tv. The girl waved me to come for my order as I was getting up, gun shots were heard. I quickly covered myself.

The news reporter was right five guys all black and masked. They came towards the cashier and pointed their gun at her, so I quietly crawled around towards the exit door. As I open the door it made a sound. That made them look at me so I ran for it "go after him! Now!" One man said. I ran straight down the sidewalk I seen two guys after me. I ran to a corner which was blocked "Fuck!" I yelled and I heard them laughed. "Look nothing has to happen we end this peacefully I can walk away and won't look at or tell anyone" I tried reasoning, they shook their heads, "your coming with us" one man said and walked towards me and grabbed me.

I pushed him and hit his face making him groan, than with his leg he kick mine and I fell hitting my head roughly on the cement. Both of them picked me up and brought me in a SUV and continued hitting and kicking me, making me weak so I won't have to fight back. I passed out when I felt extreme pain on my body.

I seen darkness and I was cuffed to the chair. Than I heard a door open which was old and rusty meaning I was in the basement. As I heard the footsteps coming from the stairs and stops in front of me. "Get this fucking blindfold off me" I said, "What a bad mouth, I like it, remove the blindfold before he pisses his pants" A guy said with a deep voice which was with an Italian accent, That made me scared just by the words he was saying as well. As soon as the blind went off I seen a tall man in front of me with medium brown hair,eyes,he also has a beard. He looked like a bad-ass in his dark blue silky suit. "Look I heard you've gave my guard a hell of a punch" he said, "Yeah and?" I sarcastically say. "And, Your here because I am keeping you hostage till I am ready with you" he said.

"What?! No get me outta here! Now!" I yelled "with that attitude your staying, rather you like it or not" he patted my cheek roughly. And walked away. "Agh!" I groaned, well that bastard felt me here with these guys. I am guessing their gonna hit me? This isn't going to go well...
____________________________________

Vote or Comment ||||| follow I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘