Chapter 9: Talking Bodies

Gary on top😍 (Short Chapter)

~Adrian~

Skyler woke me up telling me to make myself at home....

He also had to do some business today...so I am here waking up, about to get ready for the day.

So I am taking a shower in Skyler's room.

I gotta say, the guy has good taste, what I mean by that was that his hair...I pretty much think that Skyler's hair is more important than a death sentence.

I walked to my room to get my boxers, grey cargo shorts with a white baseball cap and my cologne.

As soon as I got to Skyler's bathroom, I turn on the water for my shower.

I undress, and I hopped in, I gasped alittle when I felt the cold water hitting my back, but I got use to it pretty quick.

I grab some of Skyler's shampoo and conditioner or the "Expensive ones", I applied it to my scalp massaging it and rinsed it off and I did the same with the conditioner.

I washed my body with the axe body wash and I got out.

I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist. And I walked out to get my shorts.

I sprayed my favourite cologne on me, and when I turned around I seen Skyler wide eyed, looking below my waist.

~Skyler~

I was well distracted by Adrian's body and the droplets dripping from his chest that made me drool. I didn't mind seeing what was underneath the towel...

"Hi..." Adrian smiled

I had to release a smile from my drooling face too, Also I didn't know that Adrian had tattoos all over his chest and arms...god even his abs went well with them

I heard Adrian cleared his throat "Sky?..."

"Ahh a-a hi?" Those were the only words that came out of my mouth, wow  Skyler real smooth.

Than Adrian walked to me "how was business?" He asked

"Umm you know the usual, paper work and planning" I looked in his eyes

"Look I am just gonna do it ok" I was confused what Adrian said, do what?

Just in a blink of an eye, Adrian's arms were wrapped around my neck and his lips on mine, making me shocked with  wide eyes again.

As he moved me around I felt my lower legs touching the edge of the bed and he stopped and pushed me on the bed.

"I have to stop there" Adrian had a smirk on is face "Because I gotta change..."

"And..." I asked

"And I leave you here, well maybe I'll think about" he said

"What a tease" I said and Adrian chuckled

__________________

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘