Chapter 11: A Drink And A Bed

(Short Chapter)

~Skyler~

I am getting in my swimwear for the evening, Adrian and I are gonna walk on the beach and wait for the beautiful sunset.

I pulled on my black t-shirt and walked to the beach waiting for Adrian to come.

I sat down on the sand looking towards the ocean.

A few minutes later Adrian hugged me from the back "Ready?" He asked and I stood up and held his hand in mine, I looked at his cheek which was a light pink, blushing.

Than I surprised him I kissed his cheek and he went red, "your cute, when you blush" he chuckled "I didn't blush a lot before" I smiled "I am happy to make you feel that way"

"Know what? I want to go in the water" I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the sand.

Adrian's eyes were the same as mine when I seen him half naked in my room.

As I jumped in I waved at him to join me as he got the message I yanked him in and kissed him.

(Timed Skipped)

Me and Adrian changed into different clothes and met near the pool to have a drink.

We talked about ourselves, I learned that Adrian has a younger brother named Jeremiah, Jerry for short. I am the only child in my family.

"I had a great time with you Sky"

"Sky? Huh" I said with amusement

"Like your nickname?" He smirked

"I do love" I chuckled

"Well I love mine" he corner eye look that was full with a mixed feeling of lust and love.

I stand up and walked to the railing, I felt his contact locked on me.

Than I felt his hands wrap around me, so I turned around and hold him in my arms. Our forehead against each other's.

Than I looked down at him than he nod, he must have been thinking what I was thinking of.

Than he jumped on me, wrapping his legs and arms around me "I am ready whenever you are.." his breath hitting my ear and he nibbled on my earlobe.

I got a good grip on him and I started walking to my room. Than he was kissing my neck. I managed to open my room door Adrian still in my arms as I carried him and I locked the door behind me...

_______________

If your wondering if they did it? Yes, yes they did ❤️ I'll write a different chapter with them having a intimate moment💋 and the pic on top that's how I imagine them when they kissed 😘 can't see the middle photo? **turn your brightness up**

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘