Chapter 6: Germany...

Troy Henderson on top 😻(idk the model's name)
(Short Chapter)

~Blake~

"Boss, Were about five minutes out"I sighed, looking at Troy, he continued driving. This deal is big. Bigger that big. We're meeting the guy who was suppose to buy the guns.

"Boss we're in position" I heard Gary's voice on the earpiece. "Good, what about the chopper?" I asked.

"It's here, don't worry" Gary replied, "Good, But keep a lookout, inform me when you see them coming and when you hear tons of bullets firing and shouting, sent the chopper in" I thanked him he hummed in return.

This deal. You can't trust them or anyone. They could just kill you when you give them your own gun, and be killed. I seen that in my pasting times. Not a good thing to see, but it's worst if it's you. But I shouldn't worry I have my men with me, four are on the hills with snipers. Gary's one of them, And Their on each direction. Plus we have the chopper hidden, and me with my members. I'll be pissed also if the man I am dealing with aims his gun to my face.

"We're here" Troy's voice broke me out of my thoughts. We were at an old airport waiting. I looked at one of my snipers to see if their in position. I seen a small bright shine that reflected back,on the hill, when it hit the sun. "It's me boss" Gary's said " ok good". Glad to have someone watching me.

Than vehicles came in after 10 minutes.

The guy came to me and shook my hand. "The guns?" He asked, I looked behind me two of my guys had the duffle bags and put them on the ground and opened it. "But before you take it, the money..." I looked at him. He looked at me and snapped his finger. Another guy came with two brief cases and gave it to me. I opened it quickly, 100 dollar bills collected in 8 stacks, Troy opened the other one same thing. I nodded and Troy took the cases.

"Boss I see someone putting his hand on a pistol " I heard Gary's voice, I looked at Gary's direction, "Tell me when boss" he said.

"It was nice doing business with you" I said to my buyer, he looked at me and smiled "us to" I looked at Gary from on top of the hill, hoping that he's looking at he so I nod.

I was talking to the guy while my guys were loading the bags to the trucks,  I seen it myself there was three guys that have their hands on they're guns. So I had to do it, I looked at Gary and nod.

A man fell to the ground so did three others, and another one. "What the fuck is this?!" The guy yelled at me.

I looked at him "Ambush asshole" I smirked

"Fuck!" He yelled and grabbed his gun.

As he almost grabbed it he fell down and blood flowing out of his back making a puddle. The guys were also killing the others as well making sure no one is alive. I turn to my left and spotted a man aiming his gun at me, before I was going to shoot him, instead he got me twice on my shoulder and chest. When I fell to the ground, groaning, I shot him, also the guards to, shredding him in half.

Troy came running to me, "Gary! Call in the chopper! Now! The boss is down" he yelled in the ear piece.

Hearing the gun shots and yelling was getting silent also my vision turn back. Than a pass out came...