There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

I held up my hands to deflect the pillow that my best friend had just launched at my face.

"I can't believe you," Tracy mumbled into her pillow. I smiled as I walked over to her bed and dangled the mistletoe over her head.

"Well, you might not appreciate it, but I know a certain boyfriend of yours who will," I replied with a smirk, earning me another pillow to the face. I cackled and plopped onto my bed as Tracy sat up. Ignoring the death glare she sent me, I began to sort through my loot from the day.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" I giggled at her.

"Don't you mean 'unbelibubble?' " She rolled her eyes.

"Exactly how many sprigs of mistletoe did you buy?" I grinned sheepishly at her.

"Only one or two...... or twenty..." Her eyes bulged in disbelief.

"Twenty?!" I wanted to laugh, but changed my mind as the shock on her face was quickly replaced with evil. "Ohhhhh, I get it. You wanted to make sure that there was no place in the dorms that Hoseok could go without kissing you." It was my turn to chuck a pillow at her.

"It's for my big scheme, and you know it," I replied. Although, a few extra kisses from Hoseok would never hurt... I jerked my thoughts back to the present where my bff was now giggling maniacally, and I joined in her laughter, knowing that for once it wasn't directed towards me.

"Kookie has no idea, does he?" I shook my head.

"None whatsoever," I said with an evil grin. "Revenge is so sweet..." Tracy giggled again.

"So, when's the big day?" I raised a pillow to chuck at her once again. WE LITERALLY WEREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT HOSEOK WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING IT UP IN EVERY-

"I WAS REFERRING TO THE SCHEME! CALM THYSELF!" she cried, apparently catching my mental drift. I lowered my pillow and sent her a death glare.

"You could've stated that a little more clearly, you know," She threw her hands in the air, muttering something about me catching her lovesick logic, and I was very tempted to throw the pillow at her after all. However, I realized that she had unwittingly admitted that she did indeed have lovesick logic, so I decided to be merciful for once.

"For real though, when is it?" I leaned back against my pillows and sighed in evil contentment once again.

"Exactly one week, 2 hours, 14 minutes, and 57 seconds from now." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Careful, you're starting to sound like me. Before you know it, you'll be keeping track of the time since you and Hoseok got locked in the storage room." I froze for a moment before quickly pulling out my phone to hide the blush creeping across my face. I saw Tracy's face light up out of the corner of my eye. Why can't I hide anything from this child... "OHMISOULYOUALREADYDOKEEPTRACKOFITYOUGUYSARELITERALLYTHECUTESTTHINGSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" I put on my headphones to block out my best friend's fangirling. Just you wait Tracy; there's a storm coming. I suddenly remembered some of the other items I had picked up at the store, and my evil grin returned. A storm indeed...

~*~

And the plot thickens..... >:F