2U

I busted out laughing when I read the message I had just received. I was chatting with my twin, Yonnie. We aren't biologically related, but like Liz and Tae, our personalities are so identical, it scares everyone. However, one main difference that we had was that she wasn't an A.R.M.Y.

Yet.

Liz and I had been working on converting her for quite a while now. She had made definite progress, but she still needed some work. For example, the message that I was laughing at was her reply to one of mine and Liz's "quizzes" that we had started implementing recently. It wasn't much; we just sent her a bunch of group pictures or sets of individual pictures and asked her to identify the members. It seemed to work well. However, the results were sometimes quite amusing. I couldn't blame her though; I remembered what it was like when I was trying to learn the members. Snapping my thoughts back to the present, I corrected her mistaken guesses and reassured her that she really was doing fine.

Suddenly, it hit me.

A moment of pure genius.

I let loose one of the most evil laughs I have ever laughed in my entire life. I turned back to my tablet and sent another message.

Tracy: Hey, I have another quiz for you.

Yonnie: Oh great... already?

Tracy:, Don't worry, this one is super easy. You don't even have to identify the members.

Yonnie:..........

Tracy: I want you to pick the one that you think is the cutest.

Yonnie: DO WHAT

Tracy: Calm thyself. You'll be fine.

I continued my evil cackling and sent her a slew of group pictures. She began to reply, and I felt my evil grin grow wider and wider until I looked something like the Grinch when he comes up with his evil scheme for Whoville. I counted up the number of pictures I had sent her and then proceeded to screech. Why, you might ask? Well you see, I had sent her 14 pictures. Of those 14, she had picked Suga 7 times.

7. TIMES.

As you can see, this was extremely fangirl worthy. I finally calmed down and started to type a message telling her about their wedding plans, but thought better of it. After all, we can't rush these things too much. I decided to send her a few sets of individual pictures to see how she would respond. The first set I sent was the You Never Walk Alone photoshoot. I'm not kidding, it literally took a half an hour of her whining about how it was too hard and that she didn't want to do it for her to finally pick J-Hope. And I mean literally. As much as I really didn't want to watch her whine for another thirty minutes, my inner fangirl told me that I had to get her to pick Suga at least once. I decided to send her the Wings photoshoot next. About one-tenth of a second after I sent the last picture, she messaged me back.

Yonnie: Suga

I blinked slowly and reread the message about 43 times to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. My Grinch smile grew so large I'm fairly certain the rest of my face disappeared.

Tracy: Well that sure didn't take you long >:F

Yonnie: OH HUSH

Tracy: Hush? You expect me to hush? You're telling me to hush Miss takes-three-hundred-years-to-pick-a-picture-of-J-Hope-and-then-picks-Suga-in-.0007-seconds? I WILL NOT HUSH

Yonnie: Whatever. And besides, I think you chose an incredibly hot picture of him on purpose.

incredibly hot