Chapter 15

I am writing on my new tablet so yeah this idea came from an really close friend of mine also if you are her ' hi fish sticks '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's pov at night ( I like the night )

I felt something brush my skin I slowly open my eye to see black scales staring back at me  I snuggled closer to the beast in front of me . Something nuzzled  my scalp , I knew it was Cole.        ( stop auto correcting to cold )  so I pushed his snout away from me as I drifted back to sleep I felt cold air hitting me in the face I opened my eyes to see glowing forest green eyes going towards the door I managed to grab ahold of his tail 'Crap' my mind screamed as I was pulled out of the bed .

I stood up and grabbed the dragons horns and tried to pull him back into the room  I sighed and spinjizued ready into really warm clothes and ran opened the door while Cole ran out jumping into the snow and started to prance about it I let out a small giggle hoping he didn't hear it .... Oh I was so wrong his head shot up then he pounced onto me and the he started licking me I was wriggling under the warm wet tongue I once again pushed him away he got of me and ran to the ending of the temple ( there in Yang's temple because this is set after dotd ) then jumped down I followed after him once I was on the ground I jumped onto his back he never felt me anyway .

We were in the air for a while until we landed at a forest it looks like no one has been here in years I got off his back and followed him quietly . We stopped at a river Cole looked like he was calm so I walked over to him stepping on a dry stick he spun around his eyes piercing into mine I sat down next to him . We stayed like this for a while we both fell asleep . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coles pov 

I jolted awake hearing gun shots getting closer Kai must have heard it too he stood up and started running in that direction I grabbed him my the collar of his coat and ran with him hanging by my jaw away from the loud sounds . I stopped in a open space , I set Kai down he stood up instantly I pushed him with my head then he spawned in his elemental dragon he kept telling me to come I huffed and rammed his dragon it flew instantly . 

All I could hear were gun shots and orders been given out it was dragon hunters I started to attack them with my earth breath while they shot me and tied me down to the ground the troop leader came up to me holding a gun pointing at my head I closed my eyes ready for my life to end  but it never came I looked around then my sight was getting covered in a would black  and then I passed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 

Bye 

Lucky the wolf 

Also be free to ask me questions about anything