dragons

Jays pov

It was at night , I was waiting on Cole , Cole finally came out , he was in his dragon form so was I . "Where are we going Jay?" His rough voice snapped me out of my trance . "To explore , Cole" I said happily .

I walked away from Cole , I heard his footsteps behind me , I turned around and saw him scratching at the chest plate , it must be really itchy.
I slowly walk up to him , not to alert him ,  I grab on of the straps and rip it .

He shake his body and stretched "that's slot better , thanks Jay" he said . We went to an abandoned place . "This doesn't feel right " cole said , I turned around . " Come on Cole , I tracked the people who hunt us dragons " I said proudly to him "fine  lets go "He said while looking away .

We flew to a certain area , once we got there , I stretched and looked at cole , he just huffed and looked away . He kept following me  untill we got in a middle of the room , a few men surrounded us . I looked at Cole , I tried to move but they  blocked our patch . Untill a laugh echoed around the room . I sighed it was the man who looked and smelled like a dragon but wasn't one . I knew this but Cole easily fell for his tricks .

I looked at Cole , he looked at me ,a look of strength showed in his forest green eyes. We both got into fight stance , " Cole , you take the dragon , I'll take his minions " I whispered without thinking . We started to fight ........ 'Crap Jay ' my mind screamed at me for putting my best friend in trouble ..... Again .

Once I chased away the minions , I ran to see if Cole is ok . Once I got there , I saw the dragon man on top of Cole who was lying on the ground , huffing , it looked like Cole was trying to fight something probably the guys scent . I tried to get close but I somehow got tangled in ropes . Dragon man looked at me and smiled "it looks like you have failed your dragon friend , which is mine now " he said , his voice was raspy like he been shouting commands probably at Cole .

Speaking of Cole, he gave a huge whine and looked at the guy desperately . The guy snapped his fingers and his minions appeared and took Cole away , leaving me in this huge room . I huffed and gathered blue sparks of lightning in my mouth . I blew out the lightning shooting at the rope . I was free , I ran back to the guys with alot of explaining to do .

Cole's pov (I was going to stop here but why not just keep going also I'm alive I know I've just been lazy )

I pride my eyes open , I look around all that was here was me and a chain which went to my collar ..... Wait where's Jay??!?!?!?! I roar 'till me mouth was dry and men came in and muzzled me ..... I hope everyone is okay . I brought my body to the ground to I can let sleep take over me.

Im alive I know I'm just too lazy and i have school .. on my art book in going to do and Q&A soon ask away

Bye

~lucky the wolf

17/6/2018