Beach!!!! Oh Wait

Warning : this chapter will have a mention of self harm and swearing . Also new cover !!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Kai's pov

I woke up to black hair in my face , I smile and look down to see Cole sleeping on my chest , I snuggle into him untill Nya burst into the room "what's wrong Nya ?" I whispered to her as I felt Cole move in his sleep . Nya laughed , her sky blue eyes sparkled as she walked closer to me and Cole .

"We are going to the beach !!" She said her eyes sparkling more somehow , "okay I'll get up when Cole does " I say as Nya glared at me "fine " she stomped out . I heard someone grunt and moan softly , I look down and saw forest green eyes looking at me , Cole yawned "what did your sister want ?" His voice was gruff but soft , "we are going to the beach " I said without much thought .

Cole got up with fear but gasped and flopped back onto the bed "yeah we found you last night with a bullet through your thigh " I said softly as I helped him up , he cuddled into me "Kai lift me please " he mumbled into my short sleeved shirt , I smile and wrapped my arms around his waist .

After a while , I went to get ready while Cole was putting on his hoodie , I knew he wouldn't come into the water , when we get there. I walk out and saw Cole wearing a black hoodie with shorts . He stood up and walked out of our room . I follow him untill we made it outside . I spawned my dragon and Cole hops on to my dragon and we fly to the beach .

Coles pov

I wrap my arms around Kai's waist and press my head on his back . I blush and nuzzle into his back , Kai turned around and looked at me .

"Cole are you okay ?" His vocie was full of concern , I looked up at him , amber staring into forset green "I'm fine Kai trust me " I said with a fake smile on my face .

We made it to the beach , Nya and Jay went swimming , Zane relaxed on the beach , Lloyd went splashing about in the water , Kai went and joined Lloyd while I sat at the beach on my phone .

After a while Kai ran up to me and tapped my shoulder , I turned around and he took my phone off me , I know what he is doing , I took off my hoodie and chased after him .

Once I was close to the water , I backed away and Zane took my phone . I yelp as I get dragged into the water , I start to struggle .

I felt someone pull me up , I couldn't see anything while I grip on to the person holding me up . I heard them giggle .

I growl and the person moved my shaggy black hair out off my eyes , I stare at Kai as he looked at my chest .
I followed his gaze and looked down at my chest.

I looked at the scars on my chest , they are not deep enough to kill me just like the weapon has glided over the skin .

'Shit , Shit , Shit ' my mind kept repeating over and over again , I looked at Kai and looked away , not wanting to see anger in his amber eyes .

"Cole .... Why?" He asked a question he already knew the answer to , I pushed away from him and swam back to shore .

Kai followed me untill we got far away from everyone , I turned around to look at him , fear was in my eyes "Kai ... I'm sorry " I cuddled into his chest and started to cry "how long ?" He asked softly .

I looked up at him "how long what ?" I said back with tears flowing down my face like a water fall , "have you been doing this Cole ?" His voices tone didn't change one bit .

"Just after my dragon form came "I replied with my eyes staring into the middle of no where . "It's getting late , we should head back now "he said not looking away from me  "sure why not "I replied .

Back at the bounty

Kai's pov

I walk around my room thinking about what happened today , I stopped and looked outside the sun was setting , I knew it meant it was late .

I heard Lloyd outside of my room door "hey Kai , you ok ? " Lloyd asked as he walked into my room "..... Yeah I'm fine " I replied , Lloyd sighed and was going to walk away " oh yeah Kai , Uncle said that someone else would watch Cole tonight " he said before I could protest he shut the door .

That's all thanks for reading