......

Jay's pov

It's been 2 hours since the attack and I just got to the airjitzu temple . I turned into my human form and walked in .

The first thing I saw was everyone but sensei Wu . I walked over to an empty seat and sat down , I sighed "Jay what's wrong ?" Nya asked with a sad look in her eyes " Me and Cole was out exploring and we got attack . Cole got captured and took him away from us in an unknown place ."

Kai got up and walked away from us . Once Kai walk away we heard a scream , probably Kai .

I picked up my phone and tried to track Cole.

Cole's pov.

I opened my eyes to a new scene . I was in a cage just big enough to let me lie down .

The man that I faced walked over to the cage , I growled at him and I bared my teeth at him . He smile and petted my head , I relaxed for some reason and a purr or a roar rumbled in my chest .

The man's smile got bigger as I closed my eyes , he grabbed my collar and pulled me out of my cage , I felt a leash getting clipped onto my collar and the man tugged at the leash while walking away from me . I followed the smell that I liked which was in front of me .... wait I was following this guy like a pet , I stopped and he tugged on my leash , I gave him a roar which resulted in a whip to my back ,the man took me away to a room and let go off my leash , he left .

I sneered "this is too easy " I walked over to a walk and used my breath on it , it broke easily  , I walked out and looked around , no one was here . .... Really ? , I walked towards the exit , a few guards blocked the door , I rammed into them with my horns  but one had a gun and shot me just above my front left arm , I rammed into the door and started to run , I got to the edge of an island ..... I opened my wings and flew off back home .

Kai's pov

"Kai come here !!" Lloyd's voice rang clear throughout the temple , I walked over to him "what is it Lloyd ?" I asked not really caring , Lloyd pointed at the screen there was Coles tracker. We put one on everyone because we can find them if they get lost .

We ran outside and saw a black dragon , I hugged him and saw he was bleeding "lets fix you " I said softly to Cole as he nodded .

////////////
This may be short because I am lazy and I'm writing another story yay!! Its a Skyrim one idk when it will be published

~Luckythewolf

a dragons curse ( ninjago Lava fanfic  )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara