birthday part 2

Kai's pov

I heard all if the rucked and walked out , only to see Lloyd nearly peeing himself and blocking a door .

Jay was standing right beside me " He's gone crazy ?" "Yep" "wants to kill someone?" "Double yep ".

I sigh and say "bring it " , I pull Lloyd away and the door stops moving . I walked over to the door and slowly open it .

I stared into dark , glowing forest green eyes "hey Cole "I say quietly and walk into the room and close the door behind me. 

"Maybe you can turn back to normal " I say as he huffed on to my face and walked away , Jay walked into the room and sighed .

Cole turned back to his human form and stared at us "I never knew you could do that " Jay shouts and Cole covers his ears and whine .

"Please do not shout " Cole whispers and his voice cracks half way through the sentence , I sigh and cuddle him softly . " We need o turn you back to normal soon "I whisper to Cole as he nods .

Skylar and Nya and Lloyd  walk into the room and looks at us "what's wrong " Skylar asks as walks over to us .

Cole walks back a bit and I saw wings spread out from his back ' I guess his wings to stay ' .

Cole turns around and gasps "woah" he says "can we get to sleep " I ask and lead Cole to his bed .

Everyone else left and I picked him up and I sit on the bed and Cole cuddles into me .

After a while Cole falls asleep and I place my head on his head and softly feel his wings .

The next day

I open my eyes and look at Cole , who was staring up at me "morning " Cole says as he rubs his eyes "morning baby" I whisper to him .

Cole slowly slides out of  the bed and groaned loudly , I  bust out laughing "come on let's get food and get this party started !!" I scram and drag Cole out of the room to have the time of his life with me , his hothead boyfriend.

I'm Soo sorry for not updating this book .... I kinda forgot about it ... Because if my Jole book which also has dragon Cole , but better !!

~lucky the wolf

3/9/2018~24/9/2018