spending time with him part 2

Coles pov

Kai said it was a good idea to leave near night , once we left the temple , the moon was up and I transformed into the beast . Once the transformation is done , I turned and looked at Kai . "Maybe we should have left way earlier " no duh Sherlock . I huff at him and look away ."aww c'mon we can hang out in the forest " Kai started to walk away , I huffed and followed him  ' you owe me one ' I said in my thoughts.

Once we make in the forest ,Kai looked at me and ran away . I ran after him , I came to a opening , no one was here . I huff a bit and look around ...... Wait don't I have a power that can see heat of people  , I don't know how to use it . I open my wings and take of to the sky , I look at the ground  , my vision zoomed in so I can see stuff that's far away , ' cool this will help me look for that hotheaded idiot ' I thought .

After a while I landed because my wings were sore .I call out for Kai , all that came out was a roar . I heard a bush moving , I look at it and bare my teeth .

I got tackled by something small . I felt something tickling my snout . I sneezed . "Stop struggling idiot " the thing growled at me . I moved my tail and whipped it . The thing yelped , I get up and grip clawed wings into the ground . I looked at the ...... Animal? I look at it "what are you ? " I kept my eyes on him "I'm a Dutch angel dragon also you don't recognize me ? " He said . That voice " ...... Jay ?!!?! " My jaw drops .

I walk over to him and sniff him . I shake my head "where's Kai?" The blue Dutch angel dragon just sighed  "follow me ". He spread his feathered wings and he flew into the sky . I follow his lead , we made it back to the temple

"What are we doing here ? " I ask very confused . "Kai came back here when he couldn't find you "  Jay stood up and transformed into his human self . He grabbed my snout , then lead me into the temple , I struggled to get his hands away from my mouth . "I found him " Jay shouted .

The first person in the room was ...... Skylar , she ran over to me and started to pet me . I freaked out , I got ready to use my earth fail until Kai walked in . I huffed and looked away . Skylar was standing beside Jay  and Kai walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck . I purred  and wrap my wings around him .

_____________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

A special thanks to DassuWalker for the idea of the Dutch angel dragon Jay

~Lucky out

27/5/18