needy boyfriend and birthday

Spoilers from hunted cause I'm a werido and I like the season you have been warned!!

Jays pov  (haven't done jays in a while also Coles the youngest to me idk why but is cute so yeah....)

I open my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend , Nya , reading a book "why are you up so early "my voice popped as I sat up to get a better look at Nya . She looked at me , her sky blue eyes sparkled as she closed the book " I was going to find a cure for Cole but nothing have been written down about it " she got up and handed me the book " Kai ask you ?" I asked knowing the answer . She sighed as she got ready "no Skylar did " I gasped and got up .

" so the ' princess ' wanted her 'knight' to herself but a mean old dragon has took his heart and claimed it as his own " I said as I place a hand on my head and let out a loud sigh "what shall the 'princess' do ?" I said with a tint of  sarcasm  in my voice . Nya slapped me in the face .

I got up and got ready , we walked out not surprised to see Lloyd half asleep , Zane awesomely making breakfast , Skylar and Kai talking , that leaves Cole who is somewhere . Nya sat down beside her brother and I sat down beside Nya . Nya started to talk to Skylar so I decided to strick up a conversation with the hothead " soo Kai how was your sleep " I asked him my voice popped a bit "dude your voice is worst than Cole's I think also you try sleeping with a large reptile sleeping beside you " he said .

"So you want me to sleep with your boyfriend " I said to him with a smug look on my face , Kai slapped me in the face , then he stood up and left , I decided to follow him , Kai opened his room door to see Cole hanging off the bed with drool racing down his face . I let out a small giggle which made Cole kick one of his legs .

Kai walked over and poked Coles's cheek which in return he earns a inhumanly growl " come on Cole wake up " Kai said and looked over at me with a smile .

I walked over to Kai and said "yeah Zane has baked a cake just for you " that got Coles attention , one of his forset green eyes opened to look at us . "Why are yous' upside down ?" Coles voice cracked at 'yous' , I couldn't contain my laugher , I busted out laughing , I heard Cole mumbled something like "this is why I wake up early "

We helped Cole up and his skin felt softer than it usually did .... Werid . I'll talk to him later , we walked into the kitchen and eat Zane's awesome pancakes . We were laughing and talking untill Nya said " I feel like we are forgetting something" we all nod except Kai and Cole.

Kai's pov

I looked at Cole who was still stuffing his face with pancakes "isn't it your birthday ?" I whispered to Cole , he looked up at me with his green eyes he nodded . I let out a sigh while Cole looked at me like a puppy dog .

I shake my head and remember last night " why where you trying to attack everyone last night?" I asked as his eyes filled with confusion and fear "did I hurt anyone ?" He asked with his voice cracking slightly .I shake my head and he let out a sigh .

"Wanna do something today or ..... "I asked not thinking much until Nya said "we are going out yous' can come if yous' want "she said , Cole shacked his head and I simply just said "no".

After the others leave , I hear Cole opening my room door and coming over to me " what do you want Cole ?" I ask him not in the mood for anything right now " cuddles " his voice cracked again and he held out his arms wanting to be cuddled "no" I huffed out.

Cole tooked my phone out of my hands and sat on my lap while placing his hands on my chest "please " he whispers out . I know he is being needy at the moment "are you ready to transform or something" I asked with a smile on my face . He shakes his head and hugs me . I hug him and carry him to the kitchen to make a cake .

I place him down and starting to making a chocolate cake for him and me , I feel Coles eyes staring at me .

After a while I turn around and place a chocolate cake on the table , I cut myself a slice and Cole took the whole thing .

The guys came back just after we finished eating the cake , Cole chuckled and went to his room for a while .

Late at night

I lay in my bed half asleep untill I hear someone screaming their heart out , I jumped out of bed and ran to where the screaming was coming from .......

.....I saw Lloyd trying to keep the door in place as Cole ( who is in his dragon form) rammed it .

"..... What's happening?" I ask softly as Lloyd stopped screaming " he's going to kill me !!" Lloyd screams as the door got took of it's hinges .

I walk over and slapped the proud dragon standing there " Lloyd arent you part oni ?"  I asked Lloyd "no but uncle is " he said and gasped ....

"He was fine with him yesterday " I muttered under my breath " Uncle told me that he changed his smell " Lloyd said as I nod .

I looked around and saw cole was nowhere ..... We need to get to sensei quick
////////

That's all for part 1

~luckythewolf