the escape

What chapter are am I on ?  Wait im on chapter 16 god I'm far in this I hope you enjoy

Cole's pov

I open my eyes , I look around for Kai untill I remember I sent him away to save him . I moved around , chains clashing to give catches my ears . I turn around and saw chains connected to the wall and to my legs and my wings are bound to my sides with vengstone . I tired to move my snout ,it was bond by something , I knew , a muzzle . I have a short whine , I need to get out . I start to roar , calling out to Kai, a man came in I think it was a rookie . He walked over to me and tighten my muzzle .

He pulled on my chains and lead me out the room . The light blinded my glowing forest green eyes. Then we walked into a room . The room was covered  in the soliders and the troop leader at the throne . I growled , he was the last person I saw . The troop leader walked up to me and looked over my body . Mainly my claws and teeth . He wrote stuff down and smiled . He raised his hand to my face . I growled and tried to snap at him . He just petted my head , I actually enjoyed it .

One of the walls broke down , we looked over ....... It was the ninja! I was saved . I tried to move toward them but the troop pulled me back . I gave a short roar . Kai instantly attacked everyone .

After a while all the troops were down . Zane slowly walked over to me . I growled a bit at him . Kai stopped him and whispered something to him , then started to move towards me . Once he came close enough  he placed a hand on my head and the others untied me  . I opened my wings and gave them a good flap . Kai just hugged me . I hide him with my huge wings and lick his head .

We went home and me and Kai hugged and sleep unknown that someone is watching us

That's the story continued I'm soo happy I'll try to update on Thursdays like my horror story

~Lucky

17/5/18