Setting plans into motion

***This is my first story so I'd appreciate any comments and feedback you have. Hope you enjoy the story.

Sang**

     I'm a smart girl, like seriously smart and that's not bragging, it's simply fact. So why dont I just leave? I've lived in this hell my whole life and it feels like I'm never going to get out.
    I've been home schooled since I was five.  I graduated at fourteen, I got myself into college secretly and now I'm eighteen and on my last year of law school. My family doesn't know I'm even in college. My father is never home between work, illegal activities, and his mistresses. My mother is so snobby and tries to stay in the society papers with rumors and a fake personality. Inside our home she's a completely different person. I get punished just for breathing. My sister Marie, she's just a nasty witch. She's gone to school, had friends, even boyfriends. When she has people over I am to stay hidden in my room. She's just as bad as mother. It's a vicious world I live in.
    I'm not allowed to leave the house, no talking to anyone, I'm not even allowed to eat with the rest of the family. They don't know that I sneak off every day and go to class. They don't even realize I'm gone as long as dinner is on the table at five sharp. I'm not to be seen or heard in this house. I am to clean up after everyone and have all of my chores done on time.
    When I was five, my dad took me to the library. He dropped me off and returned to pick me up on his way home from work or wherever he decided to go. It was there I learned I didn't exist. There were no records of my birth, no medical records, no school records. I figured out my mother wasn't my mother and that my real mother was dead, cause unknown. I learned a lot at five years old. When my father picked me up, I explained everything that I had learned to him. The next day, he took me to the bank and set up a trust fund for me which I was able to get ahold of on my eighteenth birthday. I knew it was hush money. He could get into a lot of trouble with everything he had going on in his life if I reported it. We haven't spoken to each other since. He knew I left the house but he kept his mouth shut. He knew I got punished but he turned a blind eye. My father was weak and one day karma was going to bite him in the ass. Luckily I wouldn't be here when that happened. I had a plan and within the next month or two, I was going to be gone. I just wanted to finish up my last semester first. Hopefully I survived long enough to do it.

North**

   I just pulled into the driveway getting home from a surveillance assignment. I was exhausted from boredom. I always hated watching. There was no action, no words, just sitting and waiting for something to happen. At least this time I have something to bring home to the family. We were on a mission to recover information to put a psycho in prison. He's in deep with the mob family in Charleston. This guy has killed people before, he raped girls, he's even a part of the prostitution and drug rings going around. It's crazy what all this guy does and yet we have no concrete evidence. Hopefully soon that'll change. I really want to put this guy away.
    I walk into the house and see all of my brothers waiting for me. It was meeting time and then I could finally get some sleep.

Sean**

    I was exhausted from being at the hospital all night. I needed to quit overworking myself before Owen got on my case. After this meeting I was going to sleep for a solid twelve hours.
    When North finally walked in, I was happy we could get this meeting over with. This assignment was a difficult one and I was ready for it to be over with.
"Now that everyone is here we can begin." Owen declared.
"I've got all the bank records. And all the files from his work office." Victor started.
"Anything useful?" Owen asked.
"There are three separate Bank accounts. One is a normal one I'm guessing the one he uses for the family. Another one is labeled a vacation fund but there's millions of dollars in there so we know it's a front for something else."
"What about the last one?" Kota asks.
"Well it looks to be a trust fund. There's about two million dollars in there, was opened thirteen years ago for a Sang Sorenson. This person has access to it on their eighteenth birthday."
"Who is she?" I ask.
"That's where is gets interesting. There's no records for a Sang Sorenson. She doesn't exist."
"It could be another front.  Something else he's hiding," Owen states.
"Or it could be the other girl that's living in the house." North answers.
    Everyone goes quiet looking at North. There are only three people living in that house. This guy only has the one daughter and his wife. There is no way we missed another girl in that house.
"Explain." Owen demands.
   " I've been watching the house for the past few weeks. It's been boring as hell but I noticed every single day a girl sneaks out of a second story window with her backpack. I've followed her a couple times. It seems she goes to school at CSU. She stays there for about four hours each day then sneaks in through the same window every afternoon. Other than that she never leaves the house."
"How is it going with Marie?"  Kota asks.
"It's fucking awful. She thinks she's the greatest person alive. She's psycho just like her dad. She bullies her friends and sleeps around with anyone that shows interest. She thinks I'm trying to be a gentlemen since I haven't tried to get into her pants yet." North looks so disgusted.
    Marie is the daughter and North  was tasked with not only surveillance but also getting close to her to gather more information. Doesn't seem to be going well.
"Keep hanging out with Marie. Try to get her to trust you enough to spill some secrets. Dr. Green,  it looks like you'll be hanging out at the college. Do what you need to do to get enrolled and find out who this girl is."
    Great. That's just what I need on top of my busy hospital schedule. I hope she's better than Marie. I don't know if I can talk to someone that acts like she does.
    I have North show me the photos of this girl and I'm struck speechless. I'm looking at my future wife. This girl is stunning. Her blonde hair hangs down her back in waves. From the picture it looks like her eyes are green and she's a tiny little thing.
"Holy hell." I mutter. I think I'm going to like this assignment. I just hope she's nothing like Marie. That'll just be a complete turn off.
"I know." North frowned.  I think he knows I got the best part of this assignment.