Confessions

Raven**

Little Bird was sexy when she was mad.  She was overreacting obviously but still sexy.

"Raven." Axel shook his head, laughter in his eyes. "Next time, try to remember you are not a NASCAR driver and slow down."

"You dumbass pigeon. Way to scare the poor girl." South growled.

"She will live. Da?" I shrugged and walked in after her.  The Blackbourne team had a lot to tell her and I wanted to watch as she blew up on them. Mad Sang equals  sexy Sang.

I went to sit down beside her so I would be close to the action but as soon as I got close to her, she gave me an evil glare and spread her legs out on the couch. I grinned. Little Bird need a fruit cup and she needed it yesterday.

Laughing, I went and stood by the fire place so I had a good view of everything. Crossing my arms, I waited.

Sang**

I was still angry and a little bit nervous. I wasn't ready to hear what they had to say. I didn't want to hear that North was crazy about my sister. I didn't want to hear that they pittied me or that I was just a game to them. In the short amount of time that I had known them, I had fallen for them. Not just one or two either. Some how this crazy, weird, escentric group had gotten under my skin and I was finally living because of them.

"First things first Pookie." Sean broke through my thoughts. "You have got to stop hitting the big angry bear. You have a cast on and even though it may not hurt, you need to be more careful until it comes off."

"Well then take it off." I snapped. "Because I doubt that I'll be able to refrain from hitting him."

Everyone laughed yet I didn't. I was being serious.

"We can head to the hospital and take it off when we get done talking." Sean offered.

"Yea little bird. I'll even drive you." Raven smirked.

I could feel my face turning red and not from embarrassment. I looked around the room until I spotted Brandon. He would do what I asked. He might hesitate at first but I knew in the end he would do it.

I got up off the couch and headed toward him. I was on a mission. His eyes got wide when I got to him.

"Come with me." I yanked on his hand and he followed.

"We still need to talk Sang." Owen stated seeming exasperated and curious.

"Hold that thought. I'll be back." I got to the door and turned around. "And don't you dare follow us."

"Trouble sounds fucking pissed." I heard Gabriel say as the door shut.

I walked Brandon to the garage and it was comfortable. We didn't talk, he didn't question me, he was just went along with my craziness.

Once we got to the garage, I searched for what I was looking for.  Once I had it in my hand, I turned to Brandon with a smile. When he saw what I had, he laughed. He knew exactly what I wanted.

"I'm probably gonna get hell for this." He took the saw from me and I laid my casted arm on the table.

"Do you care?" I asked. If he did I wouldn't make him do it. I just wanted to let everyone know I wasn't some damsel that needed saved. When I got into it with Wil's sister, I think it changed something in me. I liked who I was becoming.

"Hell no Sunshine. Let's do this." He turned the saw on and began cutting off my cast.

It only took a few minutes and when I had my arm out it was tender and felt like it was going to take a while to get my muscles working again. But even so, I was still going to hit raven if it needs to be done.