She's Royalty

Brandon*

I swear I thought she was lying when she said her mother was a princess but when I saw the picture on the screen I knew she couldn't be lying. Sang looked exactly like Elizabeth O'Brien. They had the same blonde hair and green eyes. The same freckles on the top of their nose. It was like I was staring at Sang's twin. 

She was the princess of Ireland and I didn't even know there was a thing. It was crazy! I was sitting with royalty and didn't even know it. Looking around at my brothers I could tell they were in awe of what they had just found out. 

I also knew if what she was saying was true then we were in a world of trouble. If it got out that Sang was a princess then not only would we have the bad guys after us but her family might come for her too. I didn't want her to leave. I just met her and I already felt a connection. I needed to figure out if it was going to go anywhere because we all thought we would ne with kayli but then she screwed us all Over.

"So what does this mean Sang?" I don't think I'll ever get over being surprised when Owen calls everyone by their first names. I was almost positive that it was all Sang's doing. the whole Blackbourne team has changed. North actually has a soft side, who knew and Silas tells even more stupid jokes and has the goofiest grin on his face when she's around. Nate doesn't act like so much of an asshole anymore which I never blamed him for to begin with. His dad was a real piece of work. Then you have Victor. From what Owen and Sean were saying, he's decided to play again which was amazing in itself. I didn't think he'd ever play again. Gabe doesn't seem to pull into himself anymore and there is actually a sparkle in his eyes that i had never seen. Kota doesn't seem as sad as he used to, I know he had a bad breakup with a girl he thought would be good for their team but it really made him jaded in the end. Luke is back to his normal daydreaming self and driving North even more crazy with the sweets. And I noticed Sean spends more time with his family now then he does at the hospital. It's amazing what this one tiny girl has done and she doesn't even know it.

Looking around at my family, I can already tell they've fallen if even just a little. Knowing she knows more about the mission was making it difficult for me to keep still. I wanted to throw things, maybe even punch a few things. She shouldn't have this kind of life and yet shes the key to everything that we need to get this mission done.

"It means nothing. I am still Sang Sorenson at least until I'm able to change my last name. While I'm curious about my family and my heritage, I like my life the way it is. "

"What else can you tell us Sweetie?" Corey asks in his soothing voice.

"Why are you hanging out with Marie?" Sang looked directly at North with sad eyes.

"It was part of the mission baby. I hated every minute with her but we needed to know if she knew anything and would slip up." Nirth looked down at his feet.

"Well don't hang out with her. She is psychotic. She'll end up telling people you got her pregnant."

"You have my word Sang." Owen responded. "North is done with her."

"Fucking hell!" Gabe exclaimed. I knew he wouldn't keep quiet for long. "Can we just take one fucking moment to appreciate the fact that we are sitting with actual fucking royalty. I mean who the hell knew Ireland even had a king and queen."

"I'm just me Gabe. Please dont make a big deal out of it." Sang spoke softly, pleading.

"I'm sorry Trouble." Gabe smiled at her. I could tell he wasnt going to let it go though.

"Marie said my father was looking for me. I'm not sure what happened. But things must be bad if he's looking for me this soon. Something happened. She said someone wanted me but I'm not sure who. This could change things and if he finds me then all of my hard work will be for nothing."