I Survived the Crazy Russian

Sang**

    I woke up sweating and overheated. Something hard was holding me down. I tried not to panic, I really did but then when that something hard moved, I couldn't hold it in.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started pounding my fists on it, him, whatever it was. I hit as hard as I could keeping my eyes shut afraid to see my step mother or my sister. I would not let them control me or abuse me anymore, I wouldn't.

"chto za khren' malen'kaya ptichka?" (What the fuck little bird?)  He roared and it made me freeze.

I finally remembered where I was. Raven stayed with me in the hotel. He was watching sponge Bob and I must have fallen into a deep sleep. I opened my eyes to see Raven looking at me with concern. He probably thought I was trouble. Gabriel's nickname held truth. I can't believe I went to town on him with my fists.

"I am so sorry Raven!" I apologized. "I forgot where I was for a second."

"It is ok Little Bird." He stroked my cheek. "Your fists are tiny, not too much pain. I'm professional Russian, I can take it."

I snorted and got up to use the restroom. I brushed my teeth and finished up with my business and walked back out.

I gasped at what I saw.

"Raven! You're naked!!"

"Da. I don't like clothes. I sleep naked." He didn't move to get up, just laid there watching tv as if this was a perfectly normal thing to do.

I huffed out a breath and tried not to stare but there was something silver peaking up and I gasped again when I realized it was a piercing.

"You like what you see?" His voice was husky and I shook my head to try to clear it so I could think straight and stop staring. It's the second penis I saw within months and it was doing funny things to my stomach.

Gah... I need to think damn it.

"Raven whatever your middle name is, put some clothes on and I'll be back" I grabbed my purse off of the table and headed for the door but Raven was quicker.

"You stay little bird." He said in my ear.

"I'm just going to grab some breakfast." I told him and elbowed him so he'd move.

Once I was out the door I could finally think straight. These guys were messing with my head. I needed some time to myself so I could figure things out. I needed to work on taking down my father which would ultimately take down my step mother and sister.

Maybe if I went back and explained things to them, that I needed space they would give it to me. They didn't need to get caught up in my mess and since North was dating my sister, yuk, I couldn't let them help me.

Maybe Axel would. He seemed like the kind of person that wouldn't mind to deal with people like my father.

I walked to the cafe down the road to grab a couple of coffees for Raven and myself, along with some pastries. I was hungry and I was sure he was too.

Just as I was about to leave, someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was one of my partners from school. I had left him high and dry when I couldn't finish our project.

"Hey Sang. How are you feeling?"  Mike asked. He was always really nice to me. I didn't know him very well except for what I learned in class. He never did anything to make me uncomfortable until he started staring at me constantly a couple weeks after classes started back up.

"I'm ok Mike. I'm sorry I had to bail on our project. I hope you were able to turn it in." I told him. I really was sorry. It was hard for me to do the work by myself, I couldn't imagine what it was like for him.

"It's all good. If I fail this semester, I can take it the next." He laughed.

"Well that's good. I should probably be going  now. I have a friend waiting on me." I smiled and turned to leave but he grabbed me by the hand. 

"Look Sang, I was actually wondering if you'd like to go out some time?" He started rubbing the back of his neck.

Why would he want to go out with me? I wasn't anyone special. Maybe he was just trying to make someone jealous. That had to be it. We've been in the same classes for almost six months. He never tried then.

"malen'kaya ptitsa (little bird) is taken." Raven growled at him. I didn't even know he came in. I must be slacking or something. I never miss things that. I was always aware of everything going on around me. I had to be.

Before I could even correct Raven, Mike was gulping and practically ran back to his friends. I just rolled my eyes. Coward.

"You crazy Russian. What'd you do that for? The poor guy was scared."

"He is not good match Little Bird. Let's go back to house."  He was leading me out the door before I could say anything.

We walked back to the hotel and ate, then I was packing up all of my notes and paperwork and going to check out. Raven never left me and when we got to his SUV, he opened my door and closed it.

As soon as we hit the highway. I figured out why people called the handle above the door an 'oh shit' bar. This mad man was going to kill me with his driving.

"Raven!!" I screamed. "Slow the flip down. I have too much to live for."

I was holding on for dear life. My words... They just went in one ear and out the other. When people got in his way, he slammed on the horn and started cussing in Russian. I was not going to survive.

As soon as we went through the gate and parked in front of the front door I was blowing out a breath. I could see people piling out the the door but I wasn't paying attention. I yanked open the door and threw myself at the ground. I kissed it, thankful to be alive.

"Over traumatic." Raven huffed.

"You mean over dramatic." Corey corrected him with amusement in his voice.

I stood up and marched over to the crazy Russian. I looked up at him and then smacked his arm as hard as I could.

"You are crazy!" I shouted. "Whoever gave you a license was not sound of mind. You need to slow the hell down. I can not believe you haven't killed anyone already." I smacked him one more time for good measure and then stomped into the house leaving everyone outside. Crazy ass Russian.

At least now I was back at the house. I could finally figure things out and see if Axel would be willing to help take my family down.

**unedited**