Shopping Disaster.

Gabriel*

    I couldn't wait for Kota to get home. I wanted to know how his date went. Sang could be the one for us but it all depended on him. Kota has been skeptical ever since that bitch, Mandy.

    I knew he didn't like her but he wanted this relationship to work so bad that he tried to make himself feel something for someone that was completely wrong for our group.

    I liked Sang a lot. While she was still quiet, we've slowly been bringing her out of her shell the last few weeks. Every time I was with her, I made it my mission to make her smile.

    We've been running ourselves ragged ever since Erica came home from the hospital telling us some guy was looking for Sang. We had Victor hack the security cameras and all we saw was his jaw because of that stupid fucking hat and those God awful glasses.

    We even had Sean use his charm on the nurse that the guy talked to but she was either too scared to say anything or she really couldn't remember who Sean was talking about.

    Sang has had one of us with her since.  Sometimes she doesn't even know it. We didn't know the situation so we weren't sure what kind of danger she was in. Until then we would silently watch her.

    Kota walked through the door just as I finished a list of things I thought Sang would like for her new house. I couldn't wait to take her shopping. I hoped she didn't mind trying on clothes because I was fucking excited to finally have a girl to dress. None of the guys appreciated my awesome shopping skills.

"So how was it?" I asked. 

"It was really good." He smiled. "We went to the museum and out to eat."

"You took her to a fucking museum?" North asked.

   I turned to look at him and found all seven of the guys. They must have heard the front door. Of course they would all be in here. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes North. I took her to the museum and she said it was the best first date ever."

"First date?" Nate asked.

"Yup."

"Lucky bastard." Silas said under his breath.

"Question is..." Mr. B interjected. "Is she willing to go on a date with someone else."

    We all looked to Kota. Sang was tortured her whole life. She's never had a normal childhood. I'm not surprised she's never been on a date. I wouldn't be surprised if we were her only friends.

"She felt so guilty when I asked her if she likes me. She likes all of us and she feels guilty about that because she thinks she shouldn't." Kota sighed.

"So what does that mean?" Victor asked.

"I told her to just go for it if that was what she wanted. I told her she didn't have to choose."

"I call dibs on the next date." Luke shouted.

   I was counting tomorrow as a date. Sure Vic would be there too but we can make it a double date with our girl. I'll make sure she has a good time and Vic can sneak his way into paying for everything. When I tried to tell her that we would pay, she threw the cutest little fit until we gave in.

"You really took her to the museum and she liked it?" North asked again making us all laugh.

"She loved it." Kota laughed. "She pulled me around to each exhibit like it was Christmas. She was so excited to see all of my favorite things."

     We all went to get ready for bed while  North went to spend the night with Sang. Him and Kota were lucky that they got to stay with her all the time.