Rest, Rest, and More Rest

~This is unedited. Also my little girl likes to watch you tube on my phone when we go on trips but she also like to find new things on here too. I skimmed through this while I had the chance but if it seems like something is missing or doesn't belong let me know. 😊 when I get the chance I'll try to go over it for any mistakes. Until then, I hope you enjoy. Your comments are wonderful and I appreciate all the nice things. ♡

Sang**

I'm still embarrassed about finding Kota naked. My first sight of the male body and I act like a fool. Thankfully he shrugged it off. I'm not sure how I can look him in the eyes after that. It is definitely a struggle.

If I would have agreed with Erica a year ago, I could've met all of these gorgeous guys a long time ago. I'm just kicking myself in the butt for so many things today.

How is it that all of these guys are friends? They are so different from each other in looks and personality. Whatever they do to keep this friendship works for them. They have so much brotherly love for each other that it does funny things to my heart every time I think about it.

Looking over at Kota while he's talking to the guys, I take in his look. He's got dark brown hair, a lean build but also tall. His eyes are a perfect green hidden behind black framed glasses. In all, Kota is very good looking even with the nerdy look going on. And even though I have nothing to compare to, he's pretty impressive down there also.

When he looks at me, I can tell he's ready to hear how I met his mother. I also know the guys are listening, but that's OK. I won't have to repeat myself over and over.

"I'm not sure what all Sean and Owen have told you, but my home life was really bad.

"A little over a year ago I got in trouble for something that my sister did. I always got in trouble because of Marie."

Just thinking about it makes me shudder. She hated me so much that she did everything she could to purposely get me in trouble.

"The day that I met Erica was a really bad one. Once my step mom was finished, I cleaned up the mess and ran out the back door. I kept a first aid kit in the woods so I grabbed it and went to the park that's at the diner down the road from here.

"I was a hot mess, crying and bleeding with snot running down my face. It was not a pretty sight. But Erica came over to me. She asked me what happened and after a while, I finally got the courage to follow her home. She was really nice and no one had shown me any kindness before.

"Erica patched me up and gave me some medicine for the pain. I told her about my home life and made her promise not to tell anyone. I stayed here for a few days after that.

"She took care of me like I was her own daughter and always patched me up after that time. You're mom saved me and gave me a reason to keep going. If it wasn't for her kindness, I'm not sure what would have happened." I finish my story and look at Kota.

He has glassy eyes and a small smile. I think in that moment he was extremely proud to call Erica his mom. I'm glad I was able to give him that. If she was my mom then I'd feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"If you've known my mom for over a year, how have we not met before?"

"Your mom has tried to set me up with you since I met her." I laughed. "I kept telling her no. Finally she gave up. She always told me when you would be coming over and I left before you did."

"I really wish you would have stayed." Kota states softly.

"Me too."

After our conversation, I took some medicine and laid down to take a nap since it was still early. Kota told me he was going to take a shower and head home for a bit. He was going to come back with Sean so he could check me over. They don't realize that while this is really bad, I'm not in that much pain. I've built up my pain tolerance over the years. Sure it hurts but I've learned to deal with it.