Crazy Russian

**Sang**

     I felt well rested waking up in the morning. I didn't have any nightmares and slept in a big comfortable bed. It was just turning to light outside and figured I would get up and ready for the day. I was finally able too move into my house today and I was beyond excited. 

     After I got dressed, I quietly opened my door just in case everyone else was still asleep, it was still pretty early. When I didn't hear anything, I quietly walked down to the kitchen to make the guys breakfast. They were all so sweet for letting me stay here that I wanted to do something nice for them. 

    I was almost there when I started hearing voices. I was sure that I heard my dad's name but that couldn't be right. Why would the guy's be discussing him? I was thoroughly confused so I decided to sneak up and eavesdrop. I knew it wasn't right but for some reason I knew that they were keeping things from me. I had to find out what it was. 

     Once I heard that North was planning on hanging out with Marie today, I was devastated. How could he do that to me? I was sure he knew who she was to me. We had the same name for crying out loud! This was just awful. I quietly  ran up to the room and packed my bags. I debated on leaving a note but thought better of it. I didn't want them to know where I was going. I didn't want them to find me. What if they brought me back to my family. 

     Once I snuck out of the house, I quickly came up with a plan. I knew I couldn't go to my house. The guys had a key and that would be the first place they would look. Instead I decided I needed to go where no-one would know where to look. 

      Jumping the fence in the back yard was easy enough. I knew they had cameras since I saw them while I was looking around. I quickly fogged up the ones in the back before making a run for it. They didn't need to have any clues as to where I went. Once I was safely on the other side, I ran until I got to Erica's house. I knew they weren't going to be home and I needed to use the phone. After calling for a cab, I made my way to the diner down the street so I could wait for it. 

     I needed to go through all of the information I had on my dad and his boss and give it to the right people before it was too late. But first, I needed a phone and my own computer. Knowing Victor he would be able to track me through the one they let me borrow and I couldn't have that. 

     Once I was in the cab, we made a few stops before I found a hotel to stay in for however long it took. Luckily the guys wouldn't be able to find me for atleast a while. I didn't want them to find me yet. Hearing that North was hanging out with one of the people that hates me was heart breaking. 

     I knew that I had never been in a relationship before but I knew that the feelings I had for each of the boys was more than friendship. I had fun with all of them and even had things in common with all of them. I thought we had all connected and although North wasn't around as much, I thought that we still had a connection. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe they didn't really like me. Maybe my step mother was right and no one could actually like me or love me. Maybe I don't deserve to be happy. 

      Instead of dwelling on why the boys don't want me I got to work. I got everything I could on my family and compiled it into four different piles. I had bank statements and photos and names and locations. I had everything I would need to put him away for a very long time. All I had to do was find the perfect person to come up with a plan. While mine was solid, I would need help. There was no way I was going to be able to do all of this on my own. 

     After several hours, my stomach growled and I knew it was time for dinner. I hid all of my papers in my messenger bag and I went out in search of something good to eat. Luckily I was in downtown Charleston, and was able to walk to most of the restaurants. It was a little bit more risky but since I didn't drive, I needed to be able to walk to places without bringing too much attention to myself. Before Sean walked up to me that first day, I was able to be invisible. No one ever paid attention to me and when they did it was to tease and make fun of me. I liked it better when I was invisible. 

     After I ate, I stopped at a shop to pick up some clothes since I didn't have too many in my bag and the clothes I did have reminded me of Gabriel. I needed clothes that were boring and comfortable. While I loved all of my new clothes, I didn't want to be reminded of the guys all the time. It wasn't even a full day and I already missed them. I wasn't sure how long I could do this. I've only known them for a few months and I already hate being without them. Maybe I should just go back. Maybe I just need to ask them what is going on and hope that they tell me the truth. Maybe they could help me be free. 

       I wa almost back to the hotel when someone yelling stopped me in my tracks. 

"Malen'kaya ptitsa? (Little bird?)"

    I turned and saw the crazy Russian from the beach. He was part of the group of guys that we hung out with. I liked him but at this moment I wanted to run. He would tell the guys where I was and I wasn't sure I was ready for that. Knowing I wouldn't be able to outrun him, I turned and replied. 

"bol'shoy meddled'? Cato ty ides' delayesh?" (Big bear? What are you doing here?) 

"Looking for you." Raven replied in English. 

"Well you found me. What do you want?" I sounded harsh even to my own ears but I wasn't ready to go back, not yet. 

"Why did you run Malen'kaya ptitsa?

"I needed to get away. It doesn't matter but if it's all the same to you, I'd like to be going now." 

     I started to turn and walk away but I could feel the crazy Russian on my heels. Instead of asking him to leave since I knew it wasn't going to work, I sighed and let him follow me to the hotel. Once we made it to my room, I let him in. There was no use in trying to get him to leave. He was going to be stubborn. 

"What are the guys hiding?" I asked turning to him with my hands on my hips. 

     Instead of answering he just laughed. He actually laughed at me. I was trying to look and sound fierce and he ruined it with his laughter. What a jerk. 

"Vy vygladite velikolepnoy malen'koy ptitsey, no vy ne vyglyadite strashno." (You look gorgeous Little Bird but you don't look scary.) 

"Ugh! Raven. What are the guys hiding?" I growled. 

    He laid on the bed and got comfortable. He turned the tv on and found a channel that had Sponge Bob on it. I rolled my eyes but decided to lay down beside him. 

"If you want answers Little Bird, all you have to do is ask." 

"I tried asking and you laughed at me, you crazy Russian." 

"Ask the Blackbourne team. They can answer your questions."

"I'm not ready to go back yet. What I heard really hurt me. I don't know if I want to know the truth after that." I sighed. 

"What did you hear?" 

"That North was going out with my sister." 

"What?" the Russian growled. "South is going to die." 

"What? Why?"  I was confused. 

"Because he hurt Little bird. I will go kill now." 

     Raven went to get up and I grabbed his arm to pull him back down. I thought it was sweet that he was going to protect me but I didn't want North or was it South to die. Knowing the crazy Russian he would get really closing to doing it too. 

"Stay with me Raven?" I asked  "Please don't tell them yet and please stay. I don't want to be alone."

"Chto-nibud' dlya tebya malen'kaya ptitsa." (Anything for you Little Bird.) 

    I laid my head down on Raven's chest and let him hold me and run his fingers through my hair until I was asleep in his arms. I would deal with all of my problems later. Right now I felt safe and that's exactly what I needed. 

**unedited. Sorry about that. But I wanted to get another update out since it took me forever to start back up again.