Opposites Attract

Sang**

    Waking up in this comfortable bed felt heavenly even with all the aches and pains I was feeling. Maybe I should just stay here instead of going to Erica's. I'll have to ask them what kind of bed this was because I really wanted it in my own house.

     I can't believe I've finally left my hell home. It's been a long time coming and even though I'll be alone with no family, I'll be free and that made the whole situation worth it.

    I slowly climbed out of bed, making sure not to move my casted arm too much. I needed to clean up a bit before I made my way downstairs. The guys in this house were gorgeous and while I know I'm plain Jane, I don't need to look like it completely. I knew these guys were just being friendly. They would never go for someone like me. My step mother made sure I knew how ugly I was, how all I'll be good for was spreading my legs because no one would truly want a disgusting girl like me. I didn't want to believe her but I knew it was true, she told me so many times along with Marie, that I couldn't doubt it anymore.

  Once in the bathroom, I started the tub to wash up in the bath because showers terrified me after my step mother left me chained in ours for a full day until my father realized that the water hadn't turned off the whole time. He let me out without a word and just gave me an apologetic smile.  
    I haven't been able to take a shower since. I found a towel, took off the hospital scrubs and washed up the best I could with one hand without getting my cast or stitches wet. Once I was out, I realized I had another problem. I had no clothes to wear that wouldn't irritate my bruised body.

    I wrapped the towel around myself after throwing on some spandex shorts I had in my bag, I walked to my bedroom door. Peaking out, I saw Noone around so I walked silently to the first door I saw beside mine. Opening up, I saw Noone inside and quietly went in.

     Trying to hurry without getting caught, I walked to the closet and found a black button up shirt and slipped it on. I felt a little bad for stealing it but it was so comfy, that I decided I dint care if whoever got mad or not, I was so keeping this shirt. It smelled like musk and I relished in it because even though it sounds weird, the smell made me feel safe and protected.

    After going back to my room and brushing out my hair, I decided it was time to go downstairs and find food since my grumbling tummy decided it was hungry.

     It took me a few minutes to find the kitchen because the house was huge and I ended up taking a different set of stairs and got lost. Once I found it, I stood hidden by the walkway when I heard a new voice mixed in with the ones I was already familiar with.

"I really want to meet her." The guy pouted.

"You'll like her. She's so gorgeous and even being hurt she finds a way to smile." I could hear the smile in Sean's voice which made me smile.

"I wonder what she's like....ahh who cares I'm going to keep her anyway."

      I found myself walking up to them. All three boys standing there had their backs to me and it didn't seem like they heard me so I stood on my toes and whispered into the new guys ear.

"Who are you going to keep?"

"Oh holy cupcake!" He jumped. "You scared the sweetness out of me."

    When he turned around I felt my heart beat a little faster. What did the guys in this house drink. Including him, that's six and he's just as good looking as the rest. His blonde hair is pulled into a bun at his neck, his eyes a sparkling brown, full of mischief. And his smile, well his smile would bring me to my knees if I wasn't holding onto his stool.

"I'm sorry." I giggle because I was but what he said was just adorable so I couldn't be too sorry.

"We are keeping her right?" The guy asked Sean who was standing by watching our exchange with a small smile. "That's the first time anyone has been able to sneak up on me. We have to keep her."