The Battle With a New Enemy and Event Chapter 9

--------Hichigo's POV--------

After I came in to talk to Karin, Toshiro got between us, again. "You will not look, say, or come near Karin. Not since what happened last time," he said to me.

I shook my head while keeping my signature smile. "Captain Hitsugaya, she only got hurt because she stepped in between us. Just let me talk to her for a few minutes, and then I will leave." I wanted so badly to talk to Karin, but I didn't show it.

"Fine, you have five minutes to talk to her. Then you have to leave," Captain Hitsugaya said to me while he backed away a little bit.

I nodded as I began to speak to Karin. "Now how have you been, Karin?" I asked her.

She looked at Toshiro before she responded. "Fine, other than a little bit of pain every so often." Karin still clung to Toshiro.

--------Karin's POV--------

While I answered Hichigo's question, I clung to Toshiro's arm. I felt that if I didn't have him right by me, Hichigo would hurt me.

"Oh, come now, Karin. I am sure you can talk to me like you do to Ichigo. I am a part of him after all," Hichigo said to me.

"I don't think so. You are the exact opposite of Ichigo. Everything about you is the opposite," I snapped back at Hichigo.

Just then, I an excruciating pain shot through my stomach.

--------Toshiro's POV--------

After Karin snapped at Hichigo, she fell to the ground clutching her stomach.

"Well, well, well. It looks like Ichigo's sister is in a whole lot of pain. Don't you think so, Captain Hitsugaya?" Hichigo said to me.

I picked Karin up in my arms, and took her out of the room. I didn't want to hear anything that he wanted to say about her.

--Ten Minutes Later--

When I finally reached the Squad Four Barracks, Karin had passed out from the amount of pain she was going through.

"CAPTAIN UNOHANA!!" I screamed. Only five seconds after I screamed for her, she appeared before me.

"Is it the pain again, Captain?" she asked me. I nodded my head. By this time, tears were wanting so desperately to flow out of my eyes.

Unohana took Karin out of my arms and took her to a healing room.

The room was surprisingly empty. "Unohana, why is the room empty? Don't you usually have at least one patient a day?" I asked her.

"For some reason, there have been no injuries on anyone. Not even Captain Zaraki," Unohana said to me.

"Wow," was all I could say as I watched Unohana relieve all of Karin's pain.

When she was done, she handed me Karin and said, "Keep an eye out for Hichigo. He is the one who caused this pain. How he did this, I have no idea." I nodded as I began to leave. "Oh, one more thing, Captain."

"What is it, Captain Unohana?" I asked her.

"Try to get Ichigo up here. I think he wants to keep an eye on his sister. Let him know that Hichigo has made some appearances, too," she said to me. I nodded again and left the fourth division so Karin could rest at our new house.

TO THE NEXT PART